We have brought this article that will help you to explore Destiny 2 Season 17 Power Cap. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the power cap along with some other information.
Destiny 2 Season 17 Power Cap
It starts on May 24, 2022, and it can bring seasonal quests, loot, as well as activities to complete. Power Level (PL) requirements can simply change and give the players something to grind for early on. At the basic level, the Power Level can determine the strength of your Guardian.
When you will get the higher PL then more effective you would be against enemies in various activities. Some PvE modes such as Nightfalls need certain PL to access them in terms of PvP, and Trials of Osiris have PL advantages enabled.
Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted Power Levels
After explaining the complete information regarding Destiny 2 Season 17 Power Cap, we would like to explain more about Haunted Power Levels:
- Floor – It is the lowest possible Power for a piece of gear. It is the starting point for new characters.
- Soft cap – It is the point at which general drops stop being automatic upgrades. It is a powerful gear drops are now the best way to gain Power.
- Power cap – It is the point at which Powerful drops stop being upgraded; Pinnacle gear drops are the only way to gain Power.
- Hard cap – It is the max possible Power from Pinnacle drops (ignoring Artifact Power).
Just like the Season of the Risen which was accompanied by the latest Destiny 2 expansion, Power Level in Season 17, The Witch Queen would see a minimum increase.
Power Floor would remain the same, at 1350PL, the rest of the caps have a +10PL requirements.
- Soft Cap: 1510 (up from 1500)
- Hard Cap: 1570 (up from 1560)
- Powerful Cap: 1560 (up from 1550)
You can also read: COD Vanguard Update 1.18 Pre-Load
How to Get to the 1510 Power Level Soft Cap?
After explaining Destiny 2 Season 17 Power Cap, we would like to explain how to get to the 1510 Power Level Soft cap. Here is the list of activities that can help you to reach the soft cap:
- PvE (Nightfalls, Strikes, Raids, Lost Sectors, Public Events, Dungeons, Daily Heroic Story Missions)
- Rare and Legendary drops from enemies
How to Get Powerful Gear & Level Up to 1560 Power Level?
You can simply achieve powerful gear, you would simply need to complete various activities as well as a weekly challenge:
- Seasonal activity rewards
- Seasonal activity rewards (Guardian Games will be the next one)
- Prime Engrams
- Exotic Quests
- Trials of Osiris
- Exotic Engrams
- Season Pass Drops
- Europa’s weekly Exo challenge
- Completing eight vendor bounties
It is a very interesting free-to-play online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game that is full of fun and joy. Bungie has developed and published the Destiny 2 game. This game was released on September 6, 2017.
We have explained the complete information regarding Destiny 2 Season 17 Power Cap. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding Destiny 2 Season 17. As soon we get any information regarding Destiny 2 Season 17, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Pokemon Go The Master League Tier List June 2022
It was the complete guide on Destiny 2 Season 17 Power Cap. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the season 17 power cap. If you have any queries regarding the season 17 power cap then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Destiny 2 Season 17 Power Cap.
You can also read: Demon Slayer RPG 2 Codes June 2022: Earn Rewards