Valorant Patch Notes 4.10 is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Valorant game that will help you to explore changes made with this game.
You can also read: Pokemon Go The Master League Tier List June 2022
Valorant Patch Notes 4.10
Here are the complete patch notes of the Valorant game:
It has removed some pixel collisions in the following areas:
- Can no longer jump onto the top of the C site cover without a boost ability
- Can no longer walk up the front of A site cover
You can also read: COD Vanguard Update 1.18 Pre-Load
- The developer has added a new Performance graph to display Shooting Error-values for recent shots on the Client.
Gameplay Consistency Updates
- The developer has fixed an issue where ping or framerate spikes could cause an excessive move processing buffer to develop and persist for multiple seconds.
- Server-side input latency could make inputs take longer to be applied than expected based on your ping has been increased.
- The developer has added a new Performance graph “Network RTT + Processing Delays,” that can capture the effective latency.
- The developer has fixed a bug where Neon’s High Gear would automatically stop after using Fast Lane or Relay Bolt.
- The developer has also fixed issues where observers would see Viper’s enemies glow red when they were near but outside Viper’s Pit.
- Chamber’s Rendezvous radius not showing for spectators and observers has been fixed with Valorant Patch Notes 4.10.
We have embedded a tweet related to the Valorant game that will help you to explore more about the latest update of this game.
Be the thorn in their side with the new Titanmail bundle. Available in your shop tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/wAjtpB3LvJ
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) May 10, 2022
- The developer has fixed a bug where agent-specific keybinds would sometimes not work properly even though the settings menu showed them as applied.
Valorant Patch 4.10 – Known Issues
- Spike plant, as well as defuse bar are not shown for Observers with Minimal HUD, enabled, even when spectating the Agent who is planting or defusing.
After explaining the complete information regarding Valorant Patch Notes 4.10, we would like to explain a brief introduction of the Valorant game:
It is a very interesting free-to-play first-person hero shooter. Riot Games is the developer as well as publisher of the Valorant game. This game was released on June 2, 2020. You can play the Valorant game on the Microsoft Windows platform and it supports multiplayer mode. Valorant game offers simple gameplay and there are a lot of things to explore in the game. It is a team-based first-person hero shooter that is set in the near future. The characters designed are based on various countries.
We have explained the complete information regarding Valorant Patch Notes 4.10. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the Valorant game. As soon we get any information regarding the Valorant game, we will be the first to inform you.
It was the complete guide on Valorant Patch Notes 4.10. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Valorant game. If you have any queries regarding updates of the Valorant game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Valorant Patch Notes 4.10.