Destiny 2 update 2.08 is now out and available to download. Bungie pushed this update today on Dec 17, 2020. Bungie calls this update hotfix 22.214.171.124 and this update includes a variety of bug fixes and hotfixes and some stability improvements have also been made to the game with this update, have a look at the details below.
Destiny 2 has just got updates and has been got its 2.08 patch which is now available to download now on the console such as PS4 and the Xbox One. This update will add stability and performance improvements to the game which we have listed below. We have all the details about the Destiny 2 update 2.08 such as the Patch Notes, Downloading Size, and some more exclusive details which you will not find anywhere else.
This update has some small tweaks as well as some hotfixes. Have a look at all the details about the Destiny 2 update 2.08.
Destiny 2 Update 2.08 Patch Details
The Destiny 2 update 2,08 update has been rolled out for the players and is now available to download on various platforms and the consoles such as the PS4 and the Xbox One. This update is named Hotfix 126.96.36.199 by the studio, Bungie. This update comes with some small bug fixes, stability improvements, performance improvements, and has minor tweaks and other minor bug fixes, we have listed all the Patch Notes below, you can find them in the next section.
So we have discussed the overview of the Destiny 2 update 2.08 patch, we will now move on to the downloading size of Destiny 2 patch 2.08, have a look.
Are these the Ghosts of Sparrows past?
Nope, these Dawning sleighs have returned. pic.twitter.com/Dy1rBSDvxl
— Destiny 2 (@DestinyTheGame) December 17, 2020
Destiny 2 update 2.08 Download Size: Destiny 2 is a quite big game, it weighs around 120GB on the PS4 and it weighs around 111GB on the Xbox One and approx 95GB on PC in size. If you look at the full size of the game, Destiny 2 Shadowkeep DLC weighs around 165 GB in size which is one of the biggest games out there on any platform.
Destiny 2 update 2.08 weighs around 150MB in size, which is quite small for a big size game like Destiny 2. Also, the download size may vary of this update and it will also depend on the platform you are downloading it on.
So now we should move ahead to our main section, which is the Destiny 2 Patch Notes version 2.08 update.
Destiny 2 Update 2.08 Patch Notes
The Destiny 2 Patch 2.08 comes with some minor bug fixes and hotfixes that’s it and it doesn’t contain any content added to the game. There are some small tweaks as well, have a look at the note.
Here is the list of Destiny 2 update 2.08 Patch Notes:
- An issue has been fixed, in which the Stasis crystals can be used to wedge in between a stone and a hard place, and it will result that in Guardians being phased from the closed doors.
- While swapping an emote players used to encounter a crash which is now fixed.
- An issue has been fixed, in which the Warlock can emit a harm impulse with the Vesper of Radius even without having the Rift Charge.
- After this fix, you can now equip the Vesper of Radius.
- Using the Checkpoints, players were able to achieve the Solow Flawless Dungeon Triumphs which is now fixed,
- An issue has been fixed in which the setting for Film Gain, Motion bluer, and the Chromatic Aberration will be reset to the factory settings in between the match on the next-gen consoles.
So this was all about the Destiny 2 update 2.08 Patch Notes.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Destiny 2 Update 2.08 Patch Notes.