EA Sports has released Fifa 21 Title Update 9. The update is now available to download on Origin and Steam for PC. The Fifa 21 Title Update 9 Patch notes are available. At the time of writing this article, there may be an update out for Xbox One and PS4 as well, so if you are a console player then you can stick to this article, as these changes will be done on all platforms, have a look.
You can also read: How to Get Sweet Flower in Genshin Impact? Sweet Flower Locations
Fifa 21 Title Update 9 Patch Notes are Out Today (Jan 27)
Fifa 21 Title Update 9 will be out today and PC users will be able to download this update from Origin and Steam. The Update 9 will be out for PC and then after some time console users will get the update, but don’t worry if you are a console user, we will keep you updated, just keep visiting GamePlayerr.
The Fifa 21 Title Update comes with a lot of major changes to the gameplay and here are the sections which will have changes and bug fixes, have a look:
- Gameplay issues has been addressed.
- The team released issues that have been fixed.
- Some major issues related to the game has been fixed
- Career Mode has received some bug fixes and changes.
- Volta Football has also received some bug fixes.
- Some issues in the Pro Clubs have been addressed.
- Some general issues related to the Audio, and video has been addressed.
Now we will move ahead to the detailed patch notes for FIFA 21 title update 9, have a look.
You can also read: Best Ultra League Team Pokemon Go Today (Jan 27)
Fifa 21 Title Update 9 Patch Notes
Here is the full list of changes and the Fifa 21 Update 9 Patch Notes, have a look:
- An issue in which performing a skill move that fires the ball into the air, the ball’s trajectory has become less consistent has been fixed.
- An issue in which the trajectory of the flick-up ball has been reduced if you perform a flick-up immediately after the skill move has been fixed.
- An issue in which the flick-ups performed when running with the ball is less consistent has been fixed.
- This effect has the greatest effect when the ball carrier is moving at high speed.
- An issue in which Volley tip shots are less effective when taken from 35 feet / 10.67 meters and above has been fixed.
- This effect extends to 55 feet / 16.76 meters. This means that volley tip shots are less effective as you go farther, up to 55 feet / 16.76 meters.
- Volley tip shots taken above 55 feet / 16.76 meters are half as effective as those taken at 35 feet / 10.67 meters.
- An issue in which the chances of the referee requesting the end of the match during a potential goal-scoring opportunity have been greatly reduced has been fixed.
- As a result, the injury time can last slightly longer.
FIFA Ultimate Team
- An issue in which On the division rival’s kit selection screen, if the opponent is still selecting a kit, the timer of the player who confirmed the selection may freeze has been fixed.
- An issue in which When I accessed the Transfer Market tab on the Squad screen and viewed the search results as a list, the bid status icon did not appear has been fixed.
- An issue in which
- During a friendly match, the currently used ball was incorrectly displayed on the in-game game settings screen.
- has been fixed.
- An issue in which
- Real-world team-based stadium themes did not always apply correctly to in-game advertising boards has been fixed.
- An issue in which
- The FIFA Playtime FIFA Point Limit Exceeded message was not displayed until the limit was exceeded twice has been fixed.
- In some matches, the manager wearing a team kit has been fixed.
- An issue in which the UI is not scrolling back to the top when I change the sort on TransferHub and Squadhub has been fixed.
- In the Player Career, the Virtual Pro sometimes does not receive loan or transfer offers.
- An issue in which the Further addresses for instances where VOLTA SQUADS cannot successfully perform matchmake has been fixed.
- An issue in which the drop-in match lobby can get stuck temporarily during a particular UI flow and as a result will not be filled with the maximum number of players has been fixed.
- If the captain changes the game plan during a ProClub match, some AI teammates may have accidentally switched positions that have been addressed.
General issues related to Audio and Video
- All the Audio and Video related issues have been fixed in Fifa 21 Title Update 9.
You can also read: How to Skip Cutscenes in Ghost of Tsushima? [NEW FEATURE]
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Fifa 21 Title Update 9 Patch Notes Today, Volleyed Shots nerfed, and Flick Ups (Jan 27).