The complete patch notes of the latest FIFA 21 Update 1.11 are now available as the developer of this game has released this latest update a few hours ago. This latest update has made several changes and fixed some issues that all players in this game want to know about.
Here, you will get the complete details about the latest FIFA 21 Update 1.11, its patch notes, the downloading guide, update file size, and other information related to it. Let’s explore all these details related to this latest update without any delay.
FIFA 21 Update 1.11 Released
FIFA 21 is one of the most interesting and popular games that you can enjoy on various gaming platforms. The developer of this game regularly brings the latest updates and changes to the game to make the gameplay better. Today, FIFA 21 Update 1.11 was released for all gaming platforms.
You can now download this latest update to get all the changes to your game. The update file size of this latest version on PS4 is about 3 GB. The exact size will depend upon your gaming platform. Once you will install this update, a lot of changes will be made and issues will be also fixed.
You can also read: Tekken 7 Update 4.02 Patch Notes
FIFA 21 Update 1.11 Patch Notes
Now, it is time to know about the changes made to the game through this latest patch. Read it completely to get all details of fixes and changes made.
These changes are made:
- Reduced the speed at which the ball travels when performing Driven or Driven Ground crosses.
- Decreased how accurate a volley can be if the ball is reaching the shot taker at a high speed.
- Further improved interception logic in situations where the defending player is directly in the ball’s path.
- Decreased player transition speed into a Fake Shot while Sprinting, after the Skill Move was successfully requested.
These issues are addressed:
- In rare instances, players would teleport during a non-gameplay foul scene following an advantage.
- Improved animation selection logic when attempting to make a save as a player-controlled goalkeeper.
- Sometimes, fouls around the edge of the box were resulting in seemingly incorrect ball placement for the following set piece.
- Improved referee logic in situations where a professional foul is committed by the last player in defense, impacting a potential attacking opportunity.
- Adjusted referee logic to better evaluate when a yellow card should be given.
- In some cases, referees did not make the correct foul call following a physical contest or Standing Tackle.
- Reduced some instances of the ball carrier stumbling after minimal physical contact in the box.
- In some situations, a player who was attempting to intercept a pass would incorrectly move their foot away from the ball.
You can also read: How to Claim New Pokemon Go Bonus Box in 1 PokeCoin
FIFA Ultimate Team
These issues are addressed:
- When loading a Squad Battles match, the Opponent’s Squad screen sometimes disappeared too quickly.
- A potential stability issue could occur when the Captain invited a friend to the Co-Op Lobby.
- The Add A Guest button callout UI was overlapped in Friendlies and Online Draft match lobbies.
These were the patch notes of the latest FIFA 21 Update 1.1. For detailed patch notes, you can visit the official site of this game.
You can also read: Hitman 3 Release Time in USA, UK, India
Conclusion: FIFA 21 Update 1.11
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest FIFA 21 Update 1.11, its patch notes, the downloading guide, and other information related to it. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your queries and questions.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Season 13 Start Date
You can also read: FIFA 21