Genshin Impact Update 1.21 Patch is now out and Patch Notes are available here. We have all details about the Genshin Impact update 1.21 Patch such as its Patch Notes, Downloading Size, Bug Fixes, Issues on the PS4 version of the game, and a lot more.
miHOYO has pushed an update to Genshin Impact and with this update, the game has been updated to version 1.2. The Genshin Impact update 1.21 patch is a major update for the game and it fixes a lot of bugs that were present in the last update of the game and also it adds up a lot of whole new content to the game.
Genshin Impact Update 1.21 Patch Download Size: The Genshin Impact patch 1.2 weighs around 6.5GB on PS4, and the download size may vary depending upon the platform. However, you should know that the game servers will be down for some maintenance work and miHOYO has decided to give 300 Primogems for compensation for each hour until the servers are up.
Genshin Impact Update 1.21 Patch Notes For PS4
Compensation: As we have already told you that you will get compensation for each hour till the servers are down but you should also know that you will get 300 Primogems for some character fixes, abilities, and talents which is not working properly.
Read More: How to Find X 4 Stormwing Fortnite Location?
Who will get compensation?
Compensation will be given to all the travelers who have their rank 5 or more than that, and you have to collect the compensation until version 1.2 ends. You can get the compensation from the in-game mailbox. miHOYO has said that they will give compensation in 5 hours after the maintenance update is finished and you can collect the compensation before 2020/12/26 11:00. Also, you have to collect the compensation under 30 days or the mail will be expired.
Genshin Impact Update 1.21 Patch Notes: New Map- Dragonspine
Genshin Impact v1.2 has a lot of new features but the biggest highlight of this update is the snowy map, Dragonspine. Let us have a look at its Dragonspine Patch Notes.
Dragonspine Patch Notes:
- You can put and use your adventure skills in the Subzero Climate of the Dragonspine map. In this area, you will explore a different experience which will be filled up with different puzzles and some new quests and also there will be some new mechanics which will be waiting at every chance.
- In the Dragonspine area, characters will feel extreme cold and when this area reaches its limit, your character will start losing XP.
- There is one more new feature of Dragonspine which is the Frostbearing Tree.
Frostbearing Tree in Dragonspine:
- The Frostbearing Tree in Dragonspine is an ancient tree that would be slumbered for always under the snow. You can obtain rewards by offering the Crimson Agates scattered all around the Dragonspine tree.
- To obtain rewards, you have to level up Frostbearing tree fast and you can get an Acquaint Fate, Intertwined fate, a wind glider, some weapon blueprints, and the Gadgets blueprint.
Genshin Impact Update 1.21: New Characters
- 5-Star Character “Kreideprinz” Albedo (Geo)
- Vision: Geo
- Weapon: Sword
- Kreideprinz, an intelligent, is the head Alchemist and the leader of the Investigation Team of the Knights of Favonius.
- 5-Star Character “Plenilune Gaze” Ganyu (Cryo)
- Vision: Cryo
- Weapon: Bow
- Secretary at Yuehai Pavilion and the blood of qilin and illuminated beast which flows within her veins.
Genshin Impact Update 1.21: New Weapons and Equipments
- A new weapon, Summit Shaper Sword which is a 5-star weapon, Festering Desire which is a 4-star sword, a Snow Tombed Starsilver which is a 4 star Clymore, Dragonspine Spear a 4-star Polearm, and last but not the least a 4-star catalyst which is a Frostbearer has been added.
- To get the 4-star weapon, Festering Desire, you have to participate in “The Chalk Prince and the Dragon”.
- To get the Snow Tombed Starsilver and Dragonspine Spear you have to explore the Dragonspine area, make an offer to Frostbearing Tree for the blueprint for Frostbearer.
Genshin Impact Update 1.21 Patch: Optimizations
Here are optimizations and adjustment that has been done in the game and we haven’t covered minor bugs and optimization fixes.
- Streamlines the Paimon’s Bargains page in the Shop: “Buy with Primogems” has been moved to the last tab.
- Improves the Domain and Ley Line Outcrop rewards framework: Dropped things are straightforwardly added to the Inventory.
- Improves Co-Op Mode:
- The host can disband the Co-Op group.
- In Co-Op Domains, visitors and the host can both quit the Co-Op whenever without influencing different Travelers in the game.
So this was all about Genshin Impact update 1.2 Patch Notes.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Genshin Impact Update 1.21 Patch Notes.