Grid Legends Update 3.30 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the patch notes of the Grid Legends game.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Update 2.60 Patch Notes Download Size
Grid Legends Update 3.30 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Grid Legends game that will help you to explore more about this game:
- Suffering terminal damage no longer results in invalid laps being posted to Event leaderboards
- Invalid laps no longer carry over to the next lap in Time Attack events
- All inputs are correctly recognized when using the Logitech G920
- Players are no longer able to drive the wrong way around the track before disqualification
- Using boost while accelerating no longer consumes two boost tokens
- The camera is now movable when angled at 90 degrees in Photo Mode
- An exploit by exceeding track limits before crossing the line in Time Trial has been fixed
- AI drivers are now more proficient during Classic Car-Nage events
Driven to Glory & Career
- Notifications (!) for new unlocks no longer remain incorrectly
- Dozens of fixes have been made pertaining to the completion of Objectives, event unlocking criteria, and UI have been made throughout Driven to Glory and Career
You can also read: MLB The Show 22: Best cards in Diamond Dynasty – Tier list (September 2022)
- Vehicles upgrades are applied to all users during Events
- When selected, the grid order is now more random with Grid Legends Update 3.30 Patch Notes.
- Several minor game flow and UI adjustments have been made
- Spectated eliminated drivers in Elimination now behave as intended
- Turning off vehicles upgrades in Race Creator now works as intended
- AI can now be disabled in Online Time Attack sessions
- Photo Mode UI navigation sounds have been added
- Commentators no longer incorrectly state that drivers are close together
- Some adjustments to the TFZ-P1 audio have been made
- Several translations and localization tweaks have been made
- Several stability adjustments have been made, reducing the frequency of game crashes
- Some scenarios that incorrectly unlock Achievements/Trophies have been fixed
More about Grid Legends
After explaining Grid Legends Update 3.30 Patch Notes, we would like to explain more about the Grid Legends game that will help you to explore more about this game:
It is a very interesting racing video game that is full of fun. Codemasters has developed the Grid Legends game. Electronic Arts are the publisher of the Grid Legends game. You can enjoy playing the Grid Legends game on various platforms, such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. You can enjoy playing the Grid Legends game on any of these gaming platforms. Grid Legends game offers both single-player and multiplayer modes; you can play this game solo or with other players.
We have explained the complete information regarding Grid Legends Update 3.30 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the Grid Legends game. As soon we get any information regarding the Grid Legends game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Sonic Speed Simulator Codes 2022 September: How To Redeem
It was the complete guide on Grid Legends Update 3.30 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Grid Legends game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Grid Legends game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Grid Legends Update 3.30 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Warframe Hotfix 31.7.2 Patch Notes Khora Prime – 20 August 2022