MINECRAFT POTION CHART
Are you stumbled upon ‘potion brewing’?
Are you new to it?
Don’t worry here’s our guide to sort it out and make brewing even more easier than fighting with a CREEPY CREEPER.
You can refer our Minecraft Potion chart given at the end of article for more feasibility.
TYPES OF MINECRAFT POTIONS:
You may come across two types of Minecraft potions in your Vanilla world (except the one which you drink)…!
- SPLASH POTIONS:
Wouldn’t it be prodigious if you possibly will get into drinking harmful Potions to convey your opponents about your death? This is unlikely to happen realistically, which is where splash potions are useful – they can be thrown at mobs or other players to force them into contact with the impact. Clever!
- LINGERING POTIONS:
Lingering potions are alternatives of splash potions that can be scared out of your wits to release clouds, with the effect of lingering.
Using lingering potions, splashes are flung like potions. On impact they burst, forming a cloud. This cloud is made up of potion elements that correspond to the potion thrown.
The duration applied by the cloud is 45% of the corresponding potion. For effects without duration such as healing or harming, the force of the effect is 50% of the corresponding potion.The cloud starts with a radius of 3 segments, which decreases to 0 during 30 seconds. Throughout the presence of the cloud, any player or crowd that takes upshot in the same position after the first second; this instantly reduces the range by 1⁄2 blocks, causing the cloud to vanish more quickly.
|Brewing Stand||Used for brewing and to add water in glass bottles.|
|BLAZE POWDER||Act as a fuel|
|Water Bottle||Act as a base for all Minecraft potions.|
(water can be collected by right clicking on any water source while holding glass bottle)
|Nether Wart||Awkward Potion||creation of more complex potions.|
|Fermented Spider Eye||Potion of Weakness||Corrupts effect|
|Dragon’s Breath||Lingering Water Bottle||Turns splash potion into lingering potion|
|Redstone Dust||Mundane Potion||Increases duration|
|Glowstone Dust||Thick Potion||Develops level|
|Gunpowder||Splash Water Bottle||Turns normal potion into splashpotion|
INGREDIENTS TO CREATE EFFECT:
|Instant Health||Instant Damage|
|Phantom Membrane||Slow Falling|
Potions are a resource in the game that can be bought or brewed. Potions grant players a variety of advantages from focus during a battle, Challenges and more.
There are a couple of different types of potions. Those you use before an encounter and those you use during one.
POTIONS AVAILABLE IN VANILLA MINECRAFT ARE:
- Potion of Swiftness: Increases your walk speed and field of view
- Potion of Slowness: When this Minecraft potion is drank, it will give you the Slowness effect and reduce your speed.
- Potion of Strength: This potion will give you strength effect. This is a effect is a grade effect that upsurges the volume of impairment you do to former players or mobs while confronting with a melee attack.
- Potion of Weakness: When this Minecraft potion is drank, it will give you the Weakness effect and reduce your attack damage
- Potion of Healing (Instant Health): As the name suggests this potion will give you Instant Health effect and immediately add 4 points of health to your health bar
- Potion of Harming (Instant Damage): It will give you the Instant Damage effect and immediately cause 6 points of damage to your health
- Potion of Regeneration: The regeneration potion is great when it comes to taking on stronger opponents or crowds than you. While this does no harm to your enemies, it does allow you to regenerate for a while. No matter how full your appetite is, it will heal you much faster.
- Potion of Fire Resistance: This potion will provide you the fire resistance and it extremely useful when you want to survive in lava
- Potion of Water Breathing: This potion will provide you the ability to breath in water for a short span of time.
- Potion of Poison: This potion will give you poison effect for a short period of time.
- Potion of Night Vision: This potion will give you night vision effect (you’ll be able see much clear during night than before.
- Potion of Invisibility: This potion will make you invisible for a short period of time.
- Potion of Leaping (Jump Boost): This will make you jump higher than usual.
- Potion of Slow Falling: This will slow down how fast you fall than usual, certainly eliminating some fall damage. (It is very useful during ender dragon fight).
- Potion of Turtle Master (both Resistance and Slowness): When this potion is drank, it will give you both slowness and resistance.
“SO GUYS WHAT ARE YOU UP-TO. GET UP AND BRUSH UP YOUR BREWING SKILLS OVER MINECRAFT POTIONS AND BE A BRAVE MINECRAFT WIZARD”
“you can’t possibly love someone unless you know the trick potion to love”
~ Renesmee Stormer
You can refer this Minecraft potion chart for more ease to brew your required potion:
You can make it to official site to purchase other games related to Minecraft from here.
Make sure to check out our article on Minecraft 1.16 forge easy installation guide.