MultiVersus Update 1.07 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding patch notes of the MultiVersus game.
You can also read: League Of Legends Top Lane Tier List October 2022
MultiVersus Update 1.07 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the MultiVersus game that will help you to explore more about the MultiVersus game:
- Rick Sanchez joins MultiVersus! Rick is a new Mage character joining the roster.
- Fixed a bug where some players weren’t able to equip profile icons.
- The initial free character from completing the intro tutorial has been switched to Shaggy from Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman can now be purchased for Gold or Gleamium with MultiVersus Update 1.07 Patch Notes.
- Fixed an issue in Coop-Versus-AI that was causing only Wonder Woman and Reindog bots to appear.
- Attack decay steps have been added to the intro tutorial.
- Loading performance improvements for PS4 and Xbox One.
- The XP required to go from level 3 – 15 on the character mastery track has been doubled.
- We were finding that players could get to level 15 of the mastery track too quickly. This is to help us make it a bit more of a journey.
You can also read: Madden 23 Update 1.04 Patch Notes: Download Size
- Added ‘Fighter Voting’, which allows broadcasters to poll their audience on which fighter to play, viewers who have
- MultiVersus get bonus votes.
- Added the ability for viewers who have MultiVersus to claim free toasts from Twitch channels running the extension.
Anti-Infinite Combo System
- We were considering the max number of the same attack being used to be 3, but we wanted to evaluate the change.
- We’re going to be evaluating the change and are open to feedback on how we can improve the system with MultiVersus Update 1.07 Patch Notes.
- The option to choose between 4 directions or 8 directions for the right-stick control (c-stick) has been added to the settings menu.
You can also read: Black Ops Cold War Update 1.35 Patch Notes, New Changes, Bugs Fixes
- We are continuing the projectile systems update in this patch.
- The most notable addition is the inclusion of a new “Light Projectile” classification for projectiles that deal no knockback.
More about MultiVersus
After explaining the complete information regarding MultiVersus Update 1.07 Patch Notes, we would like to explain more about the MultiVersus game:
It is a very interesting free-to-play crossover fighting game that is full of fun. Player First Games is the developer of the MultiVersus game. Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is the publisher of the MultiVersus game. You can enjoy playing the MultiVersus game on various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. You can enjoy playing the MultiVersus game on any of these gaming platforms.
This game was released in 2022, and there are a lot of things to explore in the MultiVersus game. MultiVersus game offers Single-player and Multiplayer modes; you can play this game solo or with other players. There are a lot of things to explore in the MultiVersus game. It is a very interesting platform fighter game that is full of fun.
You can also read: Modern Warfare 2 Beta Update 1.04 Patch Notes, Download Size, New Features
It was the complete information regarding MultiVersus Update 1.07 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the MultiVersus game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the MultiVersus game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding MultiVersus Update 1.07 Patch Notes.