Blizzard recently released the Overwatch Experimental Patch Notes for March 2021. In these Patch Notes of OverWatch, a lot of changes has been done and some professional players are deciding whether which changes should be deployed in the final patch. Below, you can find out the official Overwatch Experimental Patch Notes for March 2021, have a look.
A lot of new nerfs, buffs and other changes are coming to Overwatch. Most of the heroes has got the update and changes, according to these patch notes and some of the heroes has not updated. When it comes to the changes then now Ana is able to use the Nano Boost on herself, now the Wrecking Ball adaptive shields charging player ultimate when a user shoot at him, Sombra has received a lot of cooldowns in his abilities.
According to some users, these changes are controversial for the game’s community. According to a post on the official forum of Blizzard, a user said that these changes are only here to profit all the big players and these changes would not benefit a lot of users. The user later said that, Sombra and Wrecking Ball has been nerfed which is not good and has become unusable for no point.
But the best part of these changes, according to us it that these changes will only go live for the Overwatch Experimental Card and none of these changes will affect the traditional modes available in the game.
Below, you can find the official Overwatch Experimental Patch Notes for March 2021, have a look.
Read More: Europa Helm Quest Destiny 2 Guide
Overwatch Experimental Patch Notes for March 2021
Here are the full Overwatch Experimental Patch Notes, have a look:
- Ammo has been increased from 12 to 14
- You can now use it on yourself
- Range has been increased
- Duration has been increased
- No changes has been done.
- Minimum damage has been increased from 30 to 35.
- Now, the Guardian Angel will reset on each final blow.
- Sound Volume has been decreased and also some voice lines has been removed.
- Damage has been reduced to 18 DP/s (100 to 90 total)
- Cooldown has been increased to 7.
- Cast time has been increased by .5 (1.15)
- Hack duration has been increased from 5 to 6 seconds
- Character Model has been chancged/Decreased Hitbox.
- Ammo has been decreased to 70.
- Now, it will give enemies the ultimate charge.
- Cooldown has been increased to 6/7.
- Range has been increased by (approx. 3-4 metres)
- Now, it will cancel the duration on the death.
- Now, it has a charge count of 2 (2nd is gained charge)
- Damage has been decreased to 80.
- The self damage has been also decreased but not specified.
- Range has been increased.
Overwatch Experimental Patch Notes for March 2021: More Changes in Heroes
- Health has been increased by 25.
- Cooldown has been increased.
- Health has been changed to 350/165.
- There has been no changes.
- Ally healing has been reduced.
- Health Cap has been reduced from 20% to 1 health.
- Movement speed has been increased while active.
- Damage has been increased.
- Projectile Speed has been increased.
- Dragon cast location has been decreased (Dragons will now cast close to hanzo)
So this was all about the Overwatch Experimental Patch Notes for March 2021.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Overwatch Experimental Patch Notes March 2021.