We have brought this article to explain the complete information regarding Pokemon Go Global Challenge 2021. Pokemon Go is a very popular mobile game that is played across the world. The developer of this game has recently added a new challenge to this game. You can explore new challenges, tasks, rewards, and much more in this game. The players will also get a chance to add some Legendary as well as rare Pokemon to their collections.
Pokemon Go Rivals’ Week Event Time | Pokemon Go Global Challenge 2021 End Time
The time of this event is from Tuesday, April 13, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Sunday, April 18, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time. You can involve in Pokemon Go Global Challenge 2021 in the given time period.
You can also read: AC Valhalla Ireland DLC Release Time, Date: USA, UK, India – Pricing
What is Pokemon Go Global Challenge Arena?
Pokemon Go Global Challenge Arena is one of the special challenges in this game. With this challenge, the players have got a chance to earn a lot of rewards as well as Pokemon encounters during the event. This challenge is different from others as it allows the players to work together and complete it. All the players have to work in a group to meet the target.
Pokemon Go Global Challenge 2021 Features
- Skrelp as well as Clauncher would be making their Pokemon GO debuts.
- Enjoy the Rivals’ Week challenge in the Global Challenge Arena. All Trainers around the world are allowed to work together in order to win Raid Battles as well as unlock a 2× Catch Stardust bonus for the duration of the event.
- Therian Forme Landorus will also make its Pokemon GO debut.
- You can enjoy event-exclusive Field Research tasks that will help you to encounters rival Pokemon, like Skrelp as well as Clauncher.
You can also read: Guild Wars 2 Download on PC Windows 10, Mac, Android
Training with friends is a great way to improve, but there’s something special about testing your limits against a rival! 😠
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) April 5, 2021
- Pokemon known for their rivalries would be appearing more often in the wild that includes Hitmonchan, Seviper, Hitmonlee, Zangoose, Makuhita, and Meditite.
- Some Pokemon like Machop, Seviper, Magby, Tyrogue, Elekid, Meditite, Zangoose, and Makuhita would be hatching from 5 km Eggs throughout the event.
- Rivalries would continue in the raids. Pokemon such as Nidoqueen, Seviper, Nidoking, and Zangoose would be appearing in raids.
- Sources have informed that Team GO Rocket would be taking over PokeStops more often.
How to Complete Pokemon Go Global Challenge 2021?
If you want to complete this challenge then you have to follow the given strategy, it will help you to complete this challenge and earn rewards.
This challenge is for the Pokemon Go Rivals’ Week is to battle in 40,000,000 raids. It means the players have to battle in as many Pokemon Go raids as they can. Their involvement will help in overall progress.
You can also read: Watch Dogs Legion Royal Treatment Quest
Pokemon Go Global Challenge Arena Rewards
After discussing the complete information regarding Pokemon Go Global Challenge 2021, its features, how to complete this challenge, and other information regarding this challenge, you might be interested to know about its rewards. Here, we have discussed the rewards that you will get after completing the challenge.
After completing this challenge the players will get amazing rewards. The players will get 2x Catch Stardust as a reward.
It was the complete guide on Pokemon Go Global Challenge 2021. Now, we would like to conclude Pokemon Go Rivals’ Week Event 2021 with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this event as well as a challenge. If you have any queries regarding this event or challenges then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding the Pokemon Go Global Challenge 2021.
You can also read: FF XIV Patch 5.5 Patch Notes April 2021