The latest The Division 2 Update 1.43 has been rolled out, and even the detailed patch notes of this new update are made available. Due to this, the players in this game are excited about this new update and want to know about the changes made and new features added to the game. That’s why we have decided to bring this guide to you.
In this article, you will learn about the new The Division 2 Update 1.43, its complete patch notes, how you can update your game to this new version, its downloading file size, various changes made to the game, as well as other information related to it. Let’s have a look at its release date without any delay.
You can also read: Shin Megami Tensei 5 Cheats Yuzu
The Division 2 Update 1.43 has brought various changes to the game, and it is now available to download on all gaming platforms. This new update is meant for various fixes including bug fixes.
How to Install The Division 2 Update 1.43?
The steps to update your game to this new version is straightforward. All you have to do is to follow the given steps. Make sure that you do not skip any of these steps.
- On PS4, select The Division 2 using the Options button. Then, choose the Check for Updates option. The latest update available for this game will be checked and installed on your PS4 console.
- On PC, you have to update this game through Ubisoft Store.
- On Xbox One, go to My Apps and Games. Select The Division 2 and then press the More Option. Now, click on Manage Game and Add-Ons. Choose Updates from there. The latest update available for this game will be shown on your Xbox console.
You can also read: Terraria Feral Claws – Seed, Calamity, Upgrade 2022 Guide
The Division 2 Update 1.43 Patch Notes
Now, it is time to check out the changes made in the game through the detailed changelog of this new The Division 2 Update 1.43.
The official patch notes are not available yet. Only the issues on which the work is in-progress are known yet. We have listed them below.
The team has the information they need to fix the issue.
They also need to test the issue and ensure the fix is working before it goes to live game.
- [PvP] The damage is not increased while shooting the top part of the Hive Skill after the said Skill is detected as a danger zone by Achilles Pulse
PvP | Planned for TU16
- [Countdown] Players are joining Countdown simply to kill the first wave of Hunters then quitting the mode
You can also read: Roblox Codes for Clicker Simulator September 2022 – New Codes, How to Redeem
Starting from TU16, the loot quantity and quality drops from the second wave of Hunters will be increased to motivate players to finish the session.
- [Countdown] Players can be kicked out by the Group Leader before extraction
To prevent the players from being kicked out of the group by the Group Leader before and during the extraction, the feature will be disabled for Countdown Game Mode starting from TU16.
- [QoL] [UI] Raise cap on all crafting and optimization materials
Planned for TU16
For TU15.2 we raised the cap on the materials needed for Expertise upgrades. For TU16 we want to raise the cap on all crafting and optimization materials that can be held by players to harmonize all of them.
We are wrapping up this article with the expectation that you have got all information related to The Division 2 Update 1.43, the detailed changelog of this new update, the steps you have to follow to update it, and much more. So, follow this guide and update your game to this new version. If you are not able to update your game to this new version, then you can drop a comment below. We will get back to help you in the best possible way.