Warzone Playlist Update December 2021 is out and the players are excited to explore the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete changes and fixes made with this game. With this update, the developers have fixed all the bugs and new features have been added with this update.
The size of this update depends on the device and platform on which you want to download. You can simply download the Warzone latest update with a single update. With this update, you can explore the complete changes made with this game. Some bugs have been fixed that will make this game more amazing.
You can also read: Skyrim Update December 2021 Patch Notes
Warzone Playlist Update December 2021
Here is the complete patch note of the Warzone Playlist game that will help you to explore the changes made with this game:
- Battle Royale: Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads
- Operation Flashback: Quads
- Blood Money: Trios
- Iron Trials: Duos
You can also read: Battlefield 2042 Update December 2021, Patch Notes | New Changes Made | Download Size | Guide
Here is the complete bugs that have been fixed with the Warzone Clash game:
- This update has reduced the effects of ADS Spread (aka Bloom) on base weapons (without attachments).
- Now, the operators’ favorite weapons provide the correct amount of XP when used.
- Balance pass on all Shotguns affecting range, pellet spread, hipfire penalty, and more.
- The developers have fixed the Search and Destroy bomb glitch where players could see when an enemy was defusing the bomb.
- The developers have fixed an issue causing the “Science” Camo Unlock Challenge for the R1 Shadowhunter
- The developers have fixed the Gung Ho sprint speed shooting glitch – Slow down, friends.
- With this update, the developers have fixed the Camo Unlock Challenges for the Nailgun (BOCW) to not track.
- The developers have fixed an issue that was causing players who are killed in the pre-match lobby to start a match as dead.
- The issue that was causing the After Action Report to not show the Player’s full ATVI ID has been fixed.
After explaining the complete information regarding Warzone Playlist Update December 2021, we would like to explain the brief introduction of the Warzone Clash game:
Warzon Clash is the Team Deathmatch of Warzone. It is a great 50v50-Deathmatch mode played on some special part of the Warzone Map. The players can also drop their load-outs and they can also respawn. The first time to reach 500 points wins. The players can also complete contracts as well as collect powerups from defeated enemies. Warzone Clash game was released on March 10, 2020.
Warzone Clash game comes under the Battle royale and first-person shooter. Warzone Clash game supports multiplayer mode so you can play this game with your friends. Warzone Clash game offers simple gameplay and there are a lot of things to explore in this game. Warzone Clash game offers simple gameplay and there are a lot of things to explore in this game.
You can also read: Team Fortress 2 Update December 2021
We have explained the complete information regarding Warzone Playlist Update December 2021. You can stay tuned with us for further information. As soon we will get any information regarding the further update of the Warzone game, we will be the first to inform you.
It was the complete guide on Warzone Playlist Update December 2021. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding the Warzone Playlist update then you can ask us in the comments section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Warzone Playlist Update December 2021.
You can also read: GTA The Trilogy The Definitive Edition Update 1.05 Patch Notes