Warzone Season 3 Patch Notes May 2022 is out and the players are excited to explore the patch notes of the Warzone Season 3 game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the patch notes of the Warzone Season 3 game.
Warzone Season 3 Patch Notes May 2022
Here are the complete patch notes in the Warzone Season 3 game that will be helpful to you:
- No free Loadout Drops
- Melee Finisher Damage capped at 150
- Cash retained on death increased
- ATVs, Tac Rovers, and Squad Transports only
- Buy Station prices are increased
- Epic and Legendary Weapons are harder to find
- Large Cash piles are harder to find
- Killstreak drop rates are reduced
- Base Health increased
- Starting equipment adjusted
You can also read: How do You Use Bell Vouchers in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
- The players redeploy with the remaining equipment
- Exclusive Gulag Loadouts
- No Akimbo
- No Semi-Auto or Fully-Auto Shotguns
- Limited Tactical Equipment
- Private Matches
- The developer has added Rebirth Resurgence Solos with Warzone Season 3 Patch Notes May 2022.
- The developer has added Rebirth Iron Trials
- XP Token Accessibility
- XP Tokens can now be activated from in-game through the menu.
- “Sabotage” Contract
- High-Value Loot Zones
You can also read: Best SMG in Warzone Season 3 Tier List May 2022
- Gas Mask
- Won’t play animation when the Player is ADS and affected by the gas from Nebula V Rounds with Warzone Season 3 Patch Notes May 2022.
- Will no longer interrupt a falling Player, thus allowing them to still be able to pull their parachute when falling to preserve their life.
- “Most Wanted” Contract
- Timer reduction via the following…
- Opening Supply Boxes reduces the timer by 5 seconds
- Eliminating opponents reduces the timer by 20 seconds
- Timer reduction via the following…
- Redeploy Positioning Improvements
- The players who redeploy via Gulag victory or are bought back will now spawn in close proximity to their squad or Loadout.
- Added Perks
- Battle Hardened
- Quick Fix
- High Alert
Rebirth Island Adjustments
Spawn Protection Improvements
- The developer has removed the damage reduction scaling system that was based on ground distance
- The system is now disabled if a Player is near the ground or an opponent with Warzone Season 3 Patch Notes May 2022.
- The players who have the shield icon will only take a flat 25% of the damage received
Weapon Trade Station Adjustments
- The station will now look for empty space to drop your rewards
- The developer has reduced the Specialist Token drop rate
- The developer has fixed an issue causing incorrect Ping positioning when used on the Tac Map near Redeploy Balloons.
- An issue that was preventing skyhook balloons from receiving damage from certain explosives and thermite-based sources has been fixed.
- The developer has fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck in AA turrets if they interacted with it at the same time it was destroyed.
- An issue that caused Vehicles to receive less damage than intended has been fixed.
- The developer has fixed an issue that prevented carriable gasoline from being picked up while Dead Silence is active.
- The developer has fixed an issue that allowed players to have unlimited gas immunity when entering the area of effect of a PDS as it ends.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Players to glitch-carry carriable gasoline up ladders.
You can also read: Total War Warhammer 2 Update Today Download, Patch History April 29, 2022
It was the complete guide on Warzone Season 3 Patch Notes May 2022. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the patch notes of the Warzone season 3 game. If you have any queries regarding the patch notes of the Warzone Season 3 game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Warzone Season 3 Patch Notes May 2022.