We have brought the Patch Notes of Wasteland 3 Update Xbox One & PS4 as the latest update is released for PC and GoG recently. This update will roll out within a week for both PS4 and Xbox One. Due to this, all the players in this game are excited to know the changes made in the game.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of Wasteland 3 Update Xbox One and PS4. You will receive this latest update soon on your gaming consoles. Let’s explore the complete patch notes without any delay.
Wasteland 3 Update Xbox One & PS4 Patch Notes
Wasteland 3 latest update 1.1.0 is released for PC and GoG. This latest update will release soon for Xbox One and PS4. Due to this, all the gamers are excited to know the changes made in their game through this update.
Here are the complete patch notes of Wasteland 3 Update Xbox One and PS4. Read it completely to know the changes that you will see in your game after installing the update 1.1.0 on your gaming consoles.
Gameplay & Quests
- Character and quest progression in the game was losing due to an issue. Now, this issue is fixed in the game.
- Fishlips’ encounter is also fixed.
- Some players were seeing an endlessly looping Ambush Site intro. This latest update has also fixed this issue.
- Now, you can complete The La Perla quest in the game.
- Polly and the Cyborg Chickens are also beefed up through this latest update.
You can also read: Call of Duty Cold War Release Date
- Several issues are fixed in the game that was causing character and quest progression to be lost.
- Multiple issues were causing an infinite loading screen in the game. Now, this latest update has fixed this issue.
- A sync issue is also solved in the game where the host and guest could see the Kodiak in different places after receiving a radio call.
- Now, the host and guests will not get different radio calls on the world map in the game. It is also a part of this latest Wasteland 3 Update Xbox One and PS4.
- An issue is resolved in the game in which one player was only seeing a black screen while the other was watching the intro video. You will no longer face this issue in the game.
- Another issue is resolved in this game in which one player was getting disconnected in character creation within Ranger HQ. It was causing the other player’s game to become unresponsive.
- A crash is fixed that was occurring in Wasteland 3 when a second player was joining an in-progress conversation with Irv.
- A crash was occurring for the guest when talking with Hope Emerson in the game. Now, this crash issue is fixed through this latest update.
You can also read: Ghost of Tsushima Legends Release Date
- The game was freezing when approaching a specific robot in Broadmoor Heights. Now, this problem is fixed in the game.
- The UI of the game was disappearing while viewing the main menu for a long time. You will no longer notice this problem in the game.
This was the complete patch notes of Wasteland 3 Update Xbox One and PS4. You can still install this update on PC and GoG. Wait for a few days for this update on PS4 and Xbox One.
You can also read: PS5 or Xbox Series X
Conclusion: Wasteland 3 Update Xbox One and PS4
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete patch notes of Wasteland 3 Update Xbox One and PS4. Wait for a few days to receive this latest update 1.1.0 on your PS4 and Xbox One. If you have any questions or queries related to this latest update of this game, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your queries and questions.
You can also read: Wasteland 3 Big Trouble in Little Vegas