Respawn Entertainment has released Apex Legends Season 8 Patch Notes. We have all the details and information about the Apex Legends Season 8 Patch Notes such as its release time in the USA and UK, some new weapons and legends are also coming in Season 8 which we will be discussing in this article, have a look.
The Apex Legends Season 8 Patch Notes are all set to arrive and the Respawn Entertainment is going to push a major update soon. The update will go live on all platforms, the patch notes for Season 8 has been released officially, we have shared all the patch notes below.
You can also read: Brawl Stars New Update February 2021 – Season 5 ‘The Starr Force’
Apex Legends Season 8 Patch Notes, Release Time in the USA and UK
The Apex Legends Season 8 will be releasing on all platforms and with the Season 8 Mayhem update, Respawn Entertainment will introduce a lot of new additional content such as the new explosive legend Fuse, and also there will be a new weapon which will be a 30-30 repeater. Apart from this, a map is also introduced which is called the Kings Canyon map. Respawn Entertainment has also done some minor tweaks and adjustments to the weapons.
You can also read: Minecraft 1.17 Cave Update Free Download – Easy Steps
Apex Legends Season 8 Patch Release Time in the USA and UK
According to the official information, the Apex Legends Season 8 update will go live on the servers at around 1 PM ET on 02 February 2020. If you want to know more about season 8 then you can read the official patch notes which we have shared below.
Apex Legends Season 8 Patch Notes
Here is the official Apex Legends Season 8 Patch Notes, have a look:
New Legend: Fuse
According to the official description of the new legend,
” the Fuse is a mercenary-turned-cage fighter who never turns down a good dust-up. His affinity for explosions allows him to carry extra grenades and to throw them faster and further. He can launch a cluster bomb with airburst explosives. And when it’s time to really bring the boom, Fuse uses “Wally” to launch a bombardment that encircles an area in a ring of flames.”
Passive – Grenadier
- Stack an extra grenade per inventory slot. Fire grenades farther, faster, and more accurately.
Tactical – Knuckle Cluster
- Launch a cluster bomb that continuously expels airburst explosives on impact.
Ultimate – The Motherlode
- Launch a bombardment that encircles a target area in a wall of flames.
New Weapon: 30-30 Repeater
- The 30-30 Repeater is a great weapon and is a heavy ammo lever-action repeater and this pack hard-hitting round and the rounds can nail a fleeing Mirage at 200 paces.
- This is the best weapon for benchmark reliability and is designed to withstand whipping sandstorms and temporal instability, and this will make it a more obvious selection for Apex Legends.
New Map: Kings Canyon
With the King Canyon Map, you will be able to explore beyond the Artillery, spotted lakes take over the slums, and a lot of new towers for basic recon. You can also find ECHO camps, Observation towers, Explosive Holds, and a lot of other things.
- An issue in which the Sonar abilities no longer stop Caustic’s highlight vision has been fixed.
- An issue in which the few exploitable areas on Kings Canyon that Loba was able to reach via her Bracelet has been fixed.
- An issue in which the Jumpads in Octane’s town takeover no longer allow Rampart to place Sheila on them has been fixed.
- An issue in which the rampart’s passive persisting even after changing characters in Firing Range has been fixed.
- An issue in which causing the Havoc to have 100% accuracy when hip-fired through Rampart’s Amped Cover has been fixed.
- An issue in which the POV issue that occurred when using Horizon’s abilities, then immediately going into ADS with a Peacekeeper has been fixed.
You can also read: The Division 2 Update 12.1 Patch Notes Out? Server Down February 2, 2021
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Apex Legends Season 8 Patch Notes, Release Time in USA, UK, Today 2 February 2021.