Ubisoft has announced The Division 2 Update 12.1 which will be the next major update for The Division 2 and this update will be released tomorrow.
We have all the information and details about The Division 2 Update 12.1 and info related to server maintenance. We will also share the exact time of the update and server downtime, so keep scrolling.
The Division 2 Update 12.1 is arriving tomorrow and this is going to be a major update for The Division 2 as it comes with the new apparel event which is called Resident Evil. The servers will be taken down for maintenance work in order to roll the next major update for The Division 2. Also, the official Patch Notes for The Division 2 Update 12.1 will be coming out soon, so you can visit us to read the Patch Notes once the Patch Notes are out, till then read this article.
You can also read: Brawl Stars New Update February 2021 – Season 5 ‘The Starr Force’
The Division 2 Update 12.1 is Out!
The Division 2 update 12.1 is coming out tomorrow and the wait is over for the Resident Evil crossover event which was announced last month. This update comes will the new cosmetics added by Capcom. The Ubisoft Community Manager “Ubi-Lucipus” provided full information about the Division 2 Update 12.1 which is as follows.
The Division 2 Update 12.1 Server Downtime
According to the official information provided by Ubisoft’s community manager, Ubi-Lucipus, the server will be taken down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, Feb 02 at 09:30 CET, 03:30 AM EDT, 12:30 AM PDT. And the estimated time is around 3 hours when the server will be down. After the servers are up, a client patch will be rolling out for PS4 update 1.30 and this will have a download file size of around 4.3 to 5.2 GB, and the download size may vary depending upon the platform.
Here is an official tweet from the Division 2 team informing players about the server downtime, have a look.
The servers will shut down for maintenance tomorrow on Tuesday, February 2nd, at 9:30 CET, 03:30 AM EDT, 12:30 AM PDT.
This is to implement Title Update 12.1.
Estimated downtime is 3 hours.
— The Division 2 (@TheDivisionGame) February 1, 2021
You can also read: How to Get Genshin Impact Royal Longsword? Skill, and Stats (Feb 02)
While writing this article we got to know about the Division 2 Update 12.1 official patch notes so we decided to include the patch notes in this article, have a look.
The Division 2 Update 12.1 Patch Notes
The Division 2 update 12.1 Patch comes with the 4K 60 FPS support for the Xbox series X/S and for PS5.
Here is the full list of changes and the 12.1 Update Patch Notes:
Optimization Station Changes
- The cost for all the optimizations has been reduced by 75%.
- All the optimization material crafting recipes has been reduced by 50%.
- With the Division Update 12.1, the agents will be able to optimize the weapons about once in an hour, but it may take up to 2 hours to gather all the necessary resources to optimize the final tier of many items.
- An issue in which the gear sets would not correctly display which talents were required to be active for their chest and backpack talents to activate has been fixed.
- An issue in which the Rigger would sometimes refresh Tend and Befriend incorrectly has been fixed.
- An issue in which Memento Kill Confirmed drops could come from friendly skills has been fixed.
- An issue in which Memento buffs could last beyond death. Which was both grim and ironic has been fixed.
- An issue in which directives in the LZ could multiply experience earned in the DZ has been fixed.
A lot of other minor issues also has been fixed in this update.
You can also read: Minecraft 1.17 Cave Update Free Download – Easy Steps
Hopefully, you will like our approach on The Division 2 Update 12.1 Server Down February 2, 2021.