We have brought this article that will help you to explore the Apex Warriors Collection Event. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the event of the Apex Legends game.
You can also read: Aliens Fireteam Elite Update 1.20 Patch Notes Download Size
Warriors Collection Event will start on March 29, 2022, for different platforms such as Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. Here, we have embedded the official tweet of the Apex Legends that will help you to get more about the Apex Warriors Collection Event.
The fight never stops for our Legends: prove your squad’s ferocity in the Warriors Collection Event ⚔️
Take on other players as Control returns, try out the new Arenas map, and unlock Crypto’s Heirloom starting March 29. pic.twitter.com/eSiDSu57Sk
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) March 24, 2022
You can also read: Boku No Roblox Codes April 2022: How To Redeem
Apex Warriors Collection Event
The Apex Legends Warriors Collection Event will start on March 29, 2022, and end on April 12, 2022. The format of this event is similar to the Anniversary Collection Event. Here, you can explore the content that is coming to the Warriors Collection Event:
- Control is Back: It is the limited-time 9v9 mode Control that is returning for two weeks. You can also explore the Caustic Treatment on Kings Canyon.
- New Arenas Map: Drop-Off: The new map tower is high above the Malta skyline that is at the fully-automated Hammond Manufacturing Tower.
- The Caustic Treatment: It has been converted into a three-point battleground for control over the Kings Canyon. Now, the battleground is equipped with additional cover, zip lines, as well as skydive launchers.
- Event Items: The event will introduce a new set of 24 themed and limited-time cosmetics that includes skins such as the “Combat Survivalist” Lifeline, “Synthetic Huntress” Ash Skin, “Jewel Olympus” Horizon Skin, “Riding Dirty” Octane Skin, and much more.
- Reward Tracker: Each week of the event comprises its own reward track. The players can also earn points. The players can also refresh their challenges daily.
Here, we have also embedded the video of the Apex Warriors event that will help you to explore more about it.
You can also read: Cyberpunk Patch 1.53 – Release Date, Upcoming Update Patch Notes
Apex Warriors Collection Event Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Warriors Collection event:
Control Mode Updates
- The developer has removed the Turbo Charger from Purple Tier weapons – Players have to get their Ratings up to Gold Tier in order to get it.
- The developer has fixed an issue where players would not be able to see or select spawn points on the Spawn Menu after dying while stimmed as Octane.
- Double Tap recoil improvements.
- Double Tap burst fire delay reduced from 0.475 to 0.375.
- Fixed bug where players were unable to perform Ash’s skydive emote.
- Fixed bug where players would not receive assist credit when damaging Gibraltar’s arm shield.
- Fixed frame jitter that could appear while spectating a match.
- Fixed issue where players could leave at the start of a match without being penalized.
- Fixed hack where players were able to duel-wield weapons.
- Fix for bug when Crypto’s animation would glitch after using a finisher while in death protection.
- Fixed issue where Precision Choke was disabled by default on Golden TripleTake.
You can also read: Minecraft 1.18.3 Patch Notes Upcoming Update Details, Bugs Fixed
It was the complete guide on the Apex Warriors Collection Event. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the event of the Apex Warriors Collection. If you have any queries regarding this event then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding the Apex Warriors Collection Event.