Minecraft 1.18.3 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Minecraft 1.18.3 update that will help you to explore the changes made in the upcoming update. Here, you can explore the complete patch notes of the latest update of the Minecraft game.
Minecraft 1.18.3 Update is going to be released and you can explore a lot of changes with the new update.
You can also read: Boku No Roblox Codes April 2022: How To Redeem
Minecraft 1.18.3 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes of the Minecraft 1.18.3 update that you can explore in this game:
- MC-1724 Skeletons would always drop mending tools.
- MC-394204 Wardens could not sence movement even though I am not crouching.
- 1.18.3 is the first update to have only a release candidate as a development version since 1.16.3.
- 1.18.3 is the third full release to be released during the snapshot process of the next major update. In this case, 1.19.
The complete Minecraft 1.18.3 Patch Notes are not available, once the complete update of the Minecraft game is released, we will update it soon. Here, we have explained the previous patch of the Minecraft update.
You can also read: Cyberpunk Patch 1.53 – Release Date, Upcoming Update Patch Notes
Fixed Bugs in 1.18
Here are the complete bugs that have been fixed with Minecraft update 1.18:
- MC-231818 – You can no longer use the up or down arrow to navigate between servers in the multiplayer menu
- MC-109260 – Full-width punctuation characters are rendered incorrectly
- MC-241352 – Directory structure is not consistent between server and client
- MC-239950 – Feature placement doesn’t check for biomes, causing unnecessary lag
- MC-240589 – Game froze for several minutes and then crashed while flying around and loading chunks
- MC-236740 – Server-side lag spike sometimes occurs when attempting to locate a buried treasure or opening/breaking a chest containing a map
- MC-239397 – Lava pockets generate in icebergs
- MC-236764 – Lighting lags behind world generation
- MC-241255 – Gigantic Performance Drop after a couple of minutes
- MC-241245 – Generated Deepslate overwrites ore veins (mainly Iron ore veins)
- MC-239682 – Out of memory crash: World generation exhausts Java heap space
- MC-240229 – Rain and snowfall on the same blocks in a certain height range
- MC-185263 – Nonfull chunks in cache memory “semi-leak”
- MC-240483 – Foxes that spawn in grove biomes aren’t the snowy variant
- MC-223840 – Lava blocks from “Lava Aquifers” don’t get updated when a cave cuts through underneath them
- MC-239610 – Severe world corruption due to 1.18 snapshots failing to deserialize chunks that 1.17 loads fine
You can also read: How to Update System Software on PS4 for Update 9.50?
More about Minecraft
After explaining the complete information regarding Minecraft 1.18.3 Patch Notes, we would like to explain more about the Minecraft game:
Minecraft is a very interesting sandbox video game. Mojang Studios is the developer of the Minecraft game. Mojang Studios, Sony Interactive Entertainment, and Xbox Game Studios are the publisher of the Minecraft game. The Minecraft game was released on November 18, 2011. Minecraft game supports Single-player and multiplayer modes, you can play the Minecraft solo or with other players. Minecraft game is simple, easy and reliable to play and there are a lot of things to explore in this game.
You can also read: War Thunder Wind of Change New Update Patch Notes, New Features 2022
It was the complete guide on Minecraft 1.18.3 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of Minecraft update. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Minecraft game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Minecraft 1.18.3 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Aliens Fireteam Elite Update 1.20 Patch Notes Download Size