The latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.46 has released a few hours ago and this latest has made some changes and added new features to the game. Due to this, all the players in this game want to get all information related to this latest update.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.46, the downloading size, update file size, and other information related to it. Let’s explore all these details related to this latest patch without any delay.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.46 Released
Ark Survival Evolved is one of the most popular survival game full of action and adventure. The developer of this game regularly brings updates to make the gameplay better. The latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.46 has released on January 15, 2021. It has added some new features as well as made some changes to the game.
You can now download this latest update 2.46 on your gaming platform. You will have to spend about 8.9 GB of data to install this latest update on PS4. The update file size will vary according to your gaming platform. So, check it before installing it.
You can also read: How to Unlock Queen of Hearts Wraith Skin in Apex Legend
The version of this update on PS4 is v556.3, on Xbox One is 807.3, and on PC is 321.1.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.46 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the latest update 2.46 of Ark Survival Evolved. Read it completely to know about the changes made and new features added to the game.
- Added Explorer Notes 11-15 for Genesis Chronicles
- Added TEK Chest V2 for Genesis Chronicles
- Added additional mesh biting detection
- Fixed multiple mesh methods
- Managarmr can no longer dash when C4 is attached (Similarly to how the Pteranodon cannot roll)
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Fixed a bug where the TEK Turret did not respect Tribe Ranks
- Fixed a crash with the Taming HUD
- Fixed an exploit that allowed beehives to be duped
- Deinonychus riders are now correctly dismounted when flashed by a Plant Species Z Fruit
You can also read: What is Dropkick in Cold War
Additionally for PC
- Carno Visual Changes (Texture/Material Update)
- New Single Player/Host Setting: Enable Level Up for Flyer Movement Speed (You can enable the setting on Unofficial’s by doing the following: adding bAllowFlyerSpeedLeveling=True to the game.ini or -AllowFlyerSpeedLeveling to the commandline)
These were the complete patch notes of this latest update 2.46 of Ark Survival Evolved that has released today. If you have still not updated this game to the latest version, use the guide below to update Ark Survival Evolved.
How to Update Ark Survival Evolved Manually?
If you have enabled automatic updates, this game will be updated automatically on your gaming platforms. In case you have disabled the automatic updates, you will have to manually update this game.
On PS4, select Ark Survival Evolved using the “Options” button. Now, choose “Check for Updates’ to check and install the latest update of this game.
You can also read: All Treasure Location in Mt Aozang Genshin Impact
On Xbox One, open Manage Apps and Games. Select Ark Survival Evolved and press the more options button. Now, select Manage Game and Add-ons and then Update to get the latest update of this game.
On PC, you will have to update this game from the Steam or Epic Games Store.
Conclusion: Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.46
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete information about the latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.46. So, update your game to this latest version to get all the changes and features. If you have any doubts or queries related to this update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Express Black Ops 2 Is Coming To Cold War