Black Ops Cold War Server Update Patch Notes is out and we have the complete details regarding this server update. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding server update.
You can also read: Roblox Destruction Simulator Codes June 2021
Black Ops Cold War Server Update Patch Notes
- Ray Gun
- Restored Pack-a-Punched Ray Gun ammo count to 40/160.
- Addressed an issue where the Custom Mod menu would sometimes show up blank after Pack-a-Punching a weapon.
You can also read: Borderlands 3 SHiFT Codes June 2021 – How to Redeem
- Reduced the amount of damage inflicted by the Chopper Gunner against the Orda with Black Ops Cold War Server Update Patch Notes.
- With BOCW Patch Notes, Addressed an issue that caused a black fade to play on respawn after spectating a teammate.
- Addressed an issue where placeholder white boxes would show in place of the Weapon Mastery badges in the “Killed By” feed during Best Play.
- Addressed an issue where players would sometimes crash or lose functionality if they attempted to equip a Custom Mod in the Create-a-Class menu during a match.
You can also read: Knockout City Codes June 2021: How to Redeem
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to capture the #3 Hardpoint zone outside of the intended boundary.