Brawl Stars Update November 2021 Patch Notes is out and the players are excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes that will help you to know the changes made with this game.
Brawl Stars Update November 2021
The new update has been released with a lot of changes. In this update, you can explore some changes that will help you to explore new items in this game. All the previous bugs have been fixed and there is much more to explore.
Brawl Stars Update November 2021 Patch Notes
Here is the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore the new features of this update and explore the bugs that have been fixed.
- This update has fixed Count Pengula animation in the shop
- Fixed Count Pengula main attack SFX
- Fixed Meg’s face in-game
- Fixed Max Supercharge not working in special game modes
- Fixed not being able to try old Brawl-o-ween skins in the shop
- This update has added Jessie’s new portrait
- Fixed a missing texture in Castle Courtyard environment
- Fixed Brawlywood map preview missing a tile
- Fixed being able to preview Lola in the Brawlers’ screen
- Fixed invisibility clock spinning fast during loading in the Brawl-o-ween event
- Rico, Poco, and Mr.p Spawners having broken projectiles have been fixed with Brawl Stars Update November 2021.
You can also read: Zendikar Rising Draft Tier List November 2021
New Skins & Visual Improvements
- Rebel Lola (Brawl Pass Tier 70)
- B-800 Bull (Brawl Pass Tier 1)
- Captain Crow (79 Gems)
- Squeakbuster Gale (149 Gems)
- Kong Surge (79 Gems)
- Headless Rider Stu (149 Gems)
- Swamp Gene (79 Gems)
- Count Pengula (79 Gems)
- Ghost Squeak (49 Gems)
- Director Buzz (Unlocked at 60 Power League Round wins – 25.000 Star Points)
- Cat Burglar Jessie (Can be unlocked during the World Finals for free – more information coming in November before the Finals)
New and Animated Pins
- Born Bad Buzz
- Brawl-o-Ween Pins (Pumpkin, Calavera Piper, Witch Shelly, Brawl-o-Ween Rosa, Werewolf Leon, Ghost Squeak, Headless Rider Stu, Count Pengula)
- Retropolis Pins (Hotrod Brock, Bakesale Barley, Roadrage Carl, Rockabilly Mortis, V8-Bit)
- Lola (and Chola)
You can also read: How to Buy GTA Trilogy on PC? Step by Step Guide
Game Modes / Event Rotation Changes / Challenges
Brawl-o-Ween modifier: Peek-a-Boo!
- Brawlers turn invisible (Like Leon) every 7 seconds, for 7 seconds
- The rage gained from taking damage. Full rage now requires 125% of max HP taken (previously it was 75%) have been added with Brawl Stars Update November 2021.
- First Bash – Now increases rage gained from the attack by 200% (previously it was 100%)
- Noise-canceling now gives immunity to El Primo suplex gadget
- Irresistible Attraction now doubles the damage of the attack along with pulling enemies in
- Increased base hp to 5000 (was 4600)
- Increased Supercharge rate to charge in 4 hits (was 5)
- Removed Shield from Super activation with Brawl Stars Update November 2021.
- Fixed Sprout Super being able to remove spike tiles
- Fixed Squeak Star Power not activating if Squeak was defeated before it was triggered
- Fixed a rare case where speed-up buff visual effect could stay on for too long with Brawl Stars Update November 2021.
- Prevent Mortis from passing walls in rare cases when the bushes are destroyed next to walls
- Fixed Buzz Super getting stuck in a loop
- Fixed Meg being able to reuse a teleport after changing forms with Brawl Stars Update November 2021.
You can also read: Genshin Impact 2.3 Update Patch Notes
It was the complete guide on Brawl Stars Update November 2021. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Brawl Stars Update November 2021.