Call of Duty Update 1.26 is released on November 24, 2020. After the release of this latest update, all the fans of this amazing game are excited to know the changes made in the game. So, we have brought the complete patch notes of this latest update of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone.
Here, you will get the detailed Call of Duty Update 1.26 Patch Notes. It will help you in knowing the changes made in the game through this latest update.
Call of Duty Update 1.26 Patch Notes
Here is the complete Call of Duty Update 1.26. You will notice these changes after updating your game.
Playlist Update through this update
In Modern Warfare
- Ground War
- Ground War Reinforce (32 players)
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Shoot the Ship
- Face-Off Verdansk Stadium (2v2)
- BR Solos
- BR Duos
- BR Trios
- BR Quads
- Plunder: Quads
- King Slayer Trios
- Now, you can easily spawn on APCs even while they are in combat. You can do it as long as the vehicle is not low on health in the Ground War.
- Now, you can inspect your weapon during infil sequences in the game.
- A bug is fixed in the game due to which players could see Tracker footprints on the ground after respawning. It was happening even when they do not have the perk equipped.
- An issue is fixed in the game in which the Riot Shield was appearing sideways in the preview screen
- The developer team has also fixed a bug due to which the Riot Shield was appearing crooked in the squad walk. Now, you will not face this issue in the game after downloading Call of Duty Update 1.26.
- Using Flaming Throwing Knives was not reset Dead Silence. Now, this bug is fixed in the game.
- Season 5 Week 1 challenge reads: “Call in the Personal UAV Killstreak 7 Times.” It should be written as Personal Radar.
- The Week 1 challenge reads: “Play 3 matches with Wyatt and your Coalition Operator”. It is using ‘and’ instead of ‘as’.
- An issue is fixed in the game due to which the scoreboard was reflecting inaccurate information when going from a multiplayer match to a Warzone match. Now, you will not encounter this problem after Call of Duty Update 1.26.
- A bug is fixed in the game due to which some users were unable to unblock players.
- Another bug is also fixed in the game in which the ‘World Eater’ calling card appeared animated, although it should be a static image.
- An issue is solved in Call of Duty due to which partially watching the kill-cam and then skipping it was sometimes resulting in reduced respawn time.
- Various fixes are made in the game to help the Tomogunchi Turbo watch function as intended.
- An issue is fixed in the game where the Stopping Round Field Upgrade was becoming unlimited after using two of the same weapon. You will not notice this error in the game after downloading Call of Duty Update 1.26.
- Weapon stats graphs are adjusted for better match-rate of fire and post-launch weapon balancing in the game.
- A bug is fixed due to which tracers were losing their impact VFX when the ammunition was changed from the default 5.56 NATO ammunition on the M4.
- Sniper (Thermal Scope) – Optic resolution is now lowered and thermal range is reduced in the game.
- ‘HEI’ (High Explosive Incendiary) label is added to the cosmetic dismembering ammo types.
- An issue is solved due to which the gas mask was becoming invulnerable in the game.
- The yellow highlighting of your name in the Squad widget was missing from BR Buy Back. Now this bug is fixed by the developer team through this latest Call of Duty Update 1.26.
- A bug is fixed due to which the parachute was opening randomly when jumping over certain areas of the map.
- In BR Quads, the minimap icon of the player had both the downed icon and arrow when the player started the Most Wanted contract. This issue is now fixed by the developers through the Call of Duty Update 1.26.
- The loot dropped from a squadmate who died in the gulag was becoming available for other squad members to pick up if they enter the same gulag. Now, this issue is solved.
- A bug is fixed where players were observing no ping audio from a spectator creating world pings.
- There were various issues with Self Revive. Now, they are fixed.
Call of Duty League Bugs Fix
- A bug is fixed due to which barrels with integrated suppressors were still available in the game.
Changes made exclusive for PC
- The stability and performance of the game on PC are improved.
- An issue is fixed that was causing screen resolution to be higher than the native resolution at 100 render resolution when in fullscreen borderless mode.
- Another issue is solved in the game that was locking FOV to 60 after playing a game of Ground War.
Conclusion: Call of Duty Update 1.26
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete information related to this latest Call of Duty update 1.26. If you have any queries regarding this update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you.
You can also read these articles: