We have brought this article where you can explore Cyberpunk 2077 PS5 DualSense Features. Here, you can explore the detailed DualSense Features that will help you to explore more about this game.
Cyberpunk 2077 PS5 DualSense Features
Cyberpunk 2077 has launched for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series. The latest update of this game brings great changes to the game. You can explore one of the best implementations in the Cyberpunk game. Some weapons are here to explore with the new update of Cyberpunk 2077. Some weapon has electricity while some are the same.
When we would talk about vehicles, then you can expect some small clicks as well as audio cues as the gear shift. It would have the accelerator as well as reverse. If you will hit an object then the controller will respond with the specific vibration. There is an effect of taking damage from gunshots as well as melee weapons but these are not drastic. You can see some changes in the action that includes opening the door of the weapon and entering a vehicle.
You can simply take the advantage of the additional power of the newest generation of console hardware. It allows the ray tracing features as well as 4K with dynamic scaling. There are varieties of other visual as well as technical improvements to explore in this game.
You can also read: Destruction AllStars Update 3.000.002 Patch Notes Download Size
Cyberpunk 2077 Next-Gen Features
After explaining the complete information regarding Cyberpunk 2077 PS5 DualSense features. Here, we have explained the complete features of the Cyberpunk 2077 game that will help you to explore more about the next-gen features:
- Added ray-traced local light shadows.
- Introduced two graphics modes on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X.
- Implemented native achievement support on next-gen consoles.
- The Xbox Series S version has no graphics mode selection and is by default presented at 30 FPS in 1440p with dynamic resolution scaling.
- Implemented support for spatial audio on PlayStation 5 for 3D-audio-enabled headphones and built-in TV speakers via PS5 ‘s Tempest 3D AudioTech solution.
- The controller’s built-in speaker is used for holo calls, text messages, and everything that happens in V’s head.
- Added Activity Cards for PS5.
- Added performance improvements which significantly decrease the number of FPS drops and improve rendering quality.
- Balanced HDR to achieve parity across all platforms.
- Various visual quality improvements.
- Haptic feedback is now customized based on in-game activity.
You can also read: Cricket 22 Update 1.26 Patch Notes Download Size
Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer
We have explained the complete information regarding Cyberpunk 2077 PS5 DualSense Features, we would like to explain more about this game. Here, we have embedded the latest trailer of the Cyberpunk 2077 game that will help you to take a glimpse of the Cyberpunk 2077 game:
It is a very interesting action role-playing video game that is full of fun and joy. CD Projekt is the developer and publisher of the Cyberpunk 2077 game. This game was released on 10th December 2020. You can play the Cyberpunk 2077 game on Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Stadia, and Xbox One.
We have explained the complete information regarding Cyberpunk 2077 PS5 DualSense Features. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the features of the Cyberpunk 2077 game. As soon we get any information regarding the features of Cyberpunk 2077, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Chivalry 2 Update 1.13 Patch Notes Download Size
It was the complete guide on Cyberpunk 2077 PS5 DualSense Features. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the features of this game. If you have any queries regarding Cyberpunk 2077 then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Cyberpunk 2077 PS5 DualSense Features.
You can also read: How to Beat Cliff in Pokemon Go March 2022: Counters, Weakness