Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.04 is out and the players are very excited to download the latest version of this game and enjoy playing it on their device. Here, we have explained the complete patch notes of this update so that you can know the changes and fixes made in this game.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Judy Romance Guide
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.04
It is a big update of this game and developers have fixed a lot of bugs of this game. The size of this update for PS4 is 17.7 GB. The size of this update may vary with the device. Earlier, there were a lot of bugs and fixes and the games were crashing but now all the bugs have been fixed with this update. The update would be automatically downloaded to your device if the automatic download does not take place then you can download this update manually.
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- The developers of this game have fixed the issue of completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
- The issue starts with a conversation with Johnny at the end of Life During Wartime has been fixed.
- There was an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE, it has been fixed.
- The blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left has been fixed.
- With Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.04, the developer has fixed the issue of inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
- The developers have fixed the issue related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing the Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after the Finals.
- The issue with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River has been fixed.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Cheat Codes, Console Commands Cyberpunk 2077
- The developers have fixed the issue with preview in weapon crafting.
- The vehicle appearance pop-in has been reduced.
- The developers have Speeded up switching the first-person perspective to a third-person perspective in a vehicle.
- The issue with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics has been fixed with Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.04.
- The developers have improved stability, including various crash fixes.
- The developers have changed the flashing effect on braindance in order to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
- The developers have removed the copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with the “Disable Copyrighted Music” feature toggled on.
- With Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.04, the Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
- The developers have improved the quality of the reflection on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
- The developers have fixed the issue of“The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
- The issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in the Americas has been fixed.
CD Projekt Red is the developer and publisher of this game. This game is available on different platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Stadia, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One. You can enjoy playing this game in any of these platforms.
It was the brief patch notes of this update. If you want to explore more than you can visit: Source
It was the complete guide on Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.04. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the help that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Heroes Quest, How to complete Heroes Quest