The Destiny 2 Grandmaster Nightfall this week has its own challenges and rewards and its similar to the Fallen S.A.B.E.R Master Nightfall. The 4th week of Grandmaster Nightfalls is currently going on in the Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen. Below, you can find out the complete Destiny 2 Grandmaster Nightfall this week guide.
Last week, Destiny 2 has gone through the hardest Grandmaster Nightfalls Proving Grounds. The new Adept version of the Palindrome hand cannon was one of the major incentive to farm last week. The Palindrome hand cannon was introduced in this season along with the 2x Nightfall rewards.
Below is the complete guide on Destiny 2 Grandmaster Nightfall this week.
Table of Contents
Fallen S.A.B.E.R Destiny 2 Grandmaster Nightfall This Week Reward
In this week, we will get to see the new SWARM (Adept) machine gun. The SWARM was avialble in the first GM nightfall released in Destiny 2, last time. The machine gun was added in the game along the Season of the Chosen. You would have to complete the Fallen S.A.B.E.R Nightfall strike if you want the normal version of this gun.
When grinding the Grandmaster Nightfalls you should keep an eye on the random rolls on this weapons:
- Arrowhead Brake, Tactical Mag, Outlaw, and Dragonfly
- Corkscrew Rifling, Accurized Rounds, Killing Wind, and Vorpal Weapon
- Chambered Compensator, Appended Mag, Surplus, and One for All
When it comes to the Modifiers for Destiny 2 Grandmaster Nightfall this week, then you can find them all below:
- Overload Champions: Requires Overload mod.
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Equipment Locked: Players can’t change their loadout and abilities once the Nightfall has started.
- Limited Revives: You have limited revives but defeating champions will grant you more revives.
- Arach-No!: When defeated, Fallen Vandals spawn a web mine at their feet.
- Barrier Champions: Requires Anti-Barrier mod.
- Contest Mode
- Extra Shields
- Extinguish: If your Fireteam dies in a Restricted Zone, you will return to orbit.
- S.A.B.E.R. Protocol: Incoming Solar and environmental damage increased.
Destiny 2 Armor Mods
Below, you can find out the differnt mods depending upon the build and here are some Destiny 2 Armor Mods which we recommend in this strike:
- Sniper Rifle Scavenger + Finder, Arc Resistance
- Stacks On Stacks
- Protective Light
- Grenade Launcher Scavenger + Finder
- Charge Harvester
- Champions: Barrier and Overload
Below, you can find out the complete Fallen S.A.B.E.R Grandmaster Nightfall this week guide.
Fallen S.A.B.E.R Guide Destiny 2
Startup the Fallen S.A.B.E.R GM nightfall strike and after getting spawned, go to the first Warsat area where you will find a lot of Fallen including 4 ships. Try to keep a distance when the Warsat is falling down as it could not instantly kill you. After that you will have to scan the Warsat with the Ghost and it will then begin the encounter.
The safest way to finish this region is to clear all the ads when they spawn and then head over to the transmission. And also, make sure that you get the turrents out on all the Fallen ships. You can simple shoot them to destroy the turrets. You will have to use the Well of Radiance when enemies coming at you. After that, disable the Arc streams.
The next room is the last room of the strike. In this room, Barrier champions and overload spawning, so use the Anarchy and sniper rifles. The second room is very similiar to that.
So this was all about Destiny 2 Grandmaster Nightfall This Week Guide. Hopefully, you will like our approach.