Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.09 Patch Notes is now out for PC. The update comes with a lot of fixes and improvements, this update is only available on PC for now. Here we have the complete details of the Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.09 Patch Notes, downloading size, and many more.
Guerrilla Games released a new update of Horizon Zero Dawn. With the latest update, the games have been updated to version 1.09. The Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.09 Patch is only available on PC for now. The Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.09 Patch is available to download on Steam for PC. The Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.09 Patch downloading size is still unknown and once we know the size, we will update it here for sure. The Horizon Zero Dawn Patch 1.09 comes with some crash fixes, bug fixes, and some gameplay improvements.
So, below are the full patch notes of Horizon Zero Dawn 1.09 Update for PC, have a look at the details.
Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.09 Patch Notes for PC is out
The latest update of Horizon Zero Dawn update has been pushed by the developers, Guerrilla Games, today. Horizon Zero Dawn has been updated to version 1.09 with the latest patch. The patch is only available to download on PC and the downloading size is still unknown. With the update 1.09, developers have mainly focused on the bugs in the game. The developers have only fixed some bugs, crash issues, and has done some gameplay improvements in the game.
We have prepared a list of simplified patch notes for the Horizon Zero Dawn update and there are no changes in the game such as content addition or some events or anything like that. Developers notified the users about the update using Twitter. They did a tweet using their official Twitter handle, Guerrilla, have a look at the tweet.
Patch 1.09 for Horizon Zero Dawn on PC is live now and introduces several crash fixes and performance improvements.
— Guerrilla (@Guerrilla) December 8, 2020
Now let’s have a look at the Horizon Zero Dawn 1.09 update Patch Notes.
Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.09 Patch Notes
The game has got some crash fixes and some gameplay improvements that’s it. There is no major update in the main game, or there are no changes in the gameplay with the 1.09 update.
And the Patch Notes are as follow:
- There was a crash while switching resolutions which has been fixed now.
- Fixed a crash, during the cutscene of the main quest after the objective.
Performance Improvements in the Game
- The automatic shader optimization step in the menu has been improved.
- Added VRAM Gauge which will indicate the amount of VRAM used.
- RenderTarget aliasing has been fixed now, it will help to reduce the VRAM usage, which will help in improving the overall performance.
Gameplay and Graphical Improvements
- On some settings, HDR was looking washed which is fixed now.
- Depth Buffer Copies which fixes the multiple graphical glitches have now fixed.
- Fixed an issue, which was causing the fog to turn off when you turn off the shadows from the graphics settings.
- Fixed the plant simulation issue at high frame rates, more than 30FPS.
- Fixed an issue, when pressing W, while looting is not stopping until the key registers.
Other Bug Fixes
- Some warning messages have been fixed now.
- The Benchmark Result screen has been improved now.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.09 Patch Notes.