LOR Update 2.7.0 Patch Notes is out and the players are super excited to know the changes made with this game. This update has made a lot of changes and fixes to this game.
You can also read: Apex Legends Season 9 Characters, New Legend
LOR Update 2.7.0 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this game:
New Keyword – Blade Dance
Irelia, The Blade Dancer herself has graced the battlegrounds of Legends of Runeterra, and with her comes a new keyword – Blade Dance. Cards with Blade Dance summon a number of Blades, which immediately begin a Free Attack against your opponent.
Nasus Thresh decks have been thriving and consistently surpassing our win rate (55%) and play rate (15%) thresholds for what we’d consider healthy.
You can also read: Dead by Daylight Update 2.19 Patch Notes
Two new challenges have been added to prepare for the new Landmark synergies and Blade Dance keyword introduced in Guardians of the Ancient.
Followers & Spells
- ATROCITY: We want to reduce the efficiency and effectiveness in which Atrocity can end games, introducing more risk and counterplay.
- BLIGHTED CARETAKER: Blighted Caretaker is incredibly powerful due to its synergy with Slay and Fearsome.
Region Road Updates
- Shurima, Targon, and Ionia’s Region Roads have been extended by 4 levels each to coincide with the release of their new champions.
- Boards: For legends who take fate into their own hands with LOR Update 2.7.0 Patch Notes.
- Guardians: The most popular companion for legends with allergies.
You can also read: Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.16 Patch Notes
- Fixed a visual bug where the first win of the day would show Sun Discs as part of the rewards with LOR Update 2.7.0 Patch Notes.
- The Player Profile screen has been resized to display properly on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue with Mushrooms not being counted for certain Nexus damage effects in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue on mobile preventing players from viewing a card’s related cards while Invoking, Predicting, or choosing between choice cards.
- Katarina level 2 should now correctly play her custom Rally visual effect.
- Units marked by Kindred should now display context text when hovered over.
- Heimerdinger’s turrets’ cost reduction now correctly expires after the round it was created.
- Khahiri the Student no longer incorrectly considers Stalking Shadows as a Prediction with LOR Update 2.7.0 Patch Notes.
- Calculated Creations under any cost-changing effect will no longer incorrectly indicate said cost changes to the choice cards presented.
You can also read: Wreckfest Steam Update May 4, 2021 Patch Notes
- Mushrooms now do aggregated damage all at once when drawn together, rather than taking 1 damage X times, with X = the number of mushrooms drawn at once.
- Cards created by Concurrent Timelines now inherit Prismatic effects with LOR Update 2.7.0 Patch Notes.
- Effects for Rally and Round Start have been improved.
You can also visit: Source