Wreckfest Steam Update is out with a lot of changes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this game.
Wreckfest Steam Update 1.275161 Patch Notes May 4, 2021
- New tournament shop bundle “Dirtshot” for Hotshot.
- Introducing new tournament: Super Truck Showdown.
You can also read: Fortnite Patch Notes 3.15 Update Today Download May 4, 2021
- Added a new track with forward and reverse layouts: Rattlesnake Racepark.
- This update has added support for the new DLC pack “Off-Road Car Pack” containing three new cars: Sandstorm, Trooper, and Trophy Hunter.
- Speedie is now slightly weaker.
- The rear window of Hearse no longer floats after receiving damage.
- Stellar’s “Supersonic” wheels are now of correct color.
- The Hammerhead RS fender no longer falls off before the fender flare.
- Removed permanently painted parts of the Starbeast SS paint.
- The axe decoration of Bandit no longer floats.
- Fixed KillerBee S exhaust backfire emitter pivot and door windows parenting.
- The rear wind of Hammerhead RS no longer detaches as easily with Wreckfest Steam Update.
- Little Thrasher AI Player now appears correctly in Class B as well.
- Starbeast SS “Same As Player”now correctly spawns AI Players with Starbeast SS.
- Wildking racing stripe is now correctly centered.
You can also visit: Apex Legends Update 1.67 Patch Notes Season 9 Download Size
- Texture is now displayed correctly on the Hammerhead RS fuel lid.
- The window frames of Hearse no longer float after receiving damage.
- Starbeast SS is now more competitive.
- Cardinal paint damage is now displayed correctly with this update.
- Stepvan gearbox tuning options now work correctly.
- Hammerhead RS AI Player now handles the car better.
- Fixed mismatched rear wheels of Gorbie Class C AI Player vehicle.
- Fixed RoadSlayer GT steel rail side protector LOD glitch with Wreckfest Steam Update.
For further information, you can visit: Source