Madden 21 Update 1.12 is released and has brought long patch notes with it. It means that this update is going to provide a lot of major changes and new features in the game. Due to this, all the players of this amazing game are excited about it.
Here, you will know the complete details of Madden 21 Update 1.12 along with its patch notes, download size, and other informaiton. Let’s explore the complete patch notes of this latest update without any delay.
Madden 21 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
Here is the complete Patch Notes of the latest Madden 21 Update 1.12. Read it completely to know about the changes you will see in your game.
- Unstoppable Force to work on User controlled non-engaged defensive moves is improved.
- Avalanche ability to work against Ball Carriers using the Cover Ball mechanic is also improved in the game.
You can also read: Yannick Ngakoue Madden 21 Rating
- There was an issue with Coverage assignments that was incorrectly switching in the Big Nickel formation.
- Another issue is addressed in the game where when running Nickel 3-3-5 Wide: 1 Sam SS Blitz an Outside Linebacker in Man was inappropriately converting into QB Spy.
- Default Zone Drop Coach Adjustment for Flat Zone is also improved. Due to this, Cloud Flats and Hard Flats will play appropriately when on the field at the same time.
- Cover 4 Palms Inside Quarter Safety play to better cover #2 Receiver is also improved.
- Another issue is addressed in Cover 4 where the Quarter Flat player were match routes that he should not have been matching.
General Gameplay Improvements
- An issue is fixed in the game that was causing an opposing player to freeze in the middle of the field sometimes during offense-only practice.
- A Zone/Man tell is fixed where offensive users were able to tell if their opponent were in Zone or Man based on when they could snap the ball.
- An issue is addressed related to the Cornerback Coach Adjustment being set to speed that was resulting in the Middle Linebacker being lined up at outside Cornerback.
- Another issue is fiexed in the game that is related to the frontside Defensive End being left unblocked hile running Singleback: Bunch: Pitch WR Reverse vs Dime: 2-3-6.
- An issue with offensive users not having the ball spotted back 5 yards from the previous line of scrimmage after committing a False Start penalty on a two-point conversion is now fixed.
- They have addressed an issue in which we were not getting the correct amount of broken stiff-arm tackles to trigger.
- Some audio and general stability issues are also addressed.
You can also read: Madden 21 Title Update
Madden Ultimate Team Updates
- An issue is fixed in the game where each and every star reward was awarded separately instead of combined.
- Another issue is solved where players were not able to import their normal lineup during creating a Salary Cap Lineup.
- An issue is fixed to help balance the amount of XP awarded for Solo Challenges.
- The 80/20 item view is implemented while comparing players from the Lineup Screen.
- Various UI improvements are also made to increase legibility of text.
For complete patch notes, visit the official site of this game.
Downloading size of Madden 21 Update 1.12
You will have to spend 2.23 GB for downloading this update on PS4. It may vary for Xbox One and PC. It will be updated automatically if automatic updates are enabled.
You can also read: Perfect Drive Pack Madden 21
Conclusion: Madden 21 Update 1.12
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete patch notes of this latest Madden 21 Update 1.12. If you have any questions or doubts related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section below. We would love to help you in solving all your queries and questions.
You can also read: How to slide with QB in Madden 21?