Neverwinter Update 10.60 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the new update of the Neverwinter game.
Neverwinter Update 10.60 is available to download; you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the Neverwinter game depends on the device.
You can also read: How To Get Glaceon In Pokemon Go August 2022
Table of Contents
Neverwinter Update 10.60 Patch Notes
Here, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Neverwinter Update 10.60 game:
Content and Environment
- The Item Level requirement to start the Undermountain Adventures has been lowered to 18,000. This should help players more smoothly transition to Epic Adventures upon reaching level 20.
- T0 trophies will now have a chance to drop per character as opposed to per group.
- Drop rates for hunt trophies have been increased.
- Gathering Seeds! For Goodness!: Enemies will no longer follow players to the campfire after a player dies and respawns.
- Whispers on the Wind – The drop rate of Ciphered Messages for this quest has been increased.
- Reptilian Extraction: Captain Redfox’s health has been reduced with Neverwinter Update 10.60 Patch Notes.
- Doomguide’s Duty: Golden path to guide players to the Tree of Souls entrance for instances where players needed to exit the instance prior to completing it has been fixed.
- Elemental Evil – Reclamation Rock – Recovering Reconstruction: The number of Supplies and Construction sites needed has been reduced to 8. Areas, where one can help with construction are now properly indicated.
- The following items are no longer visible in Collections for those who have not collected them, as they are no longer obtainable from the Tyranny of Dragons Campaign:
- Incantations of the Dragon Queen
- Haarl’s Treatise on Dragonkind
- Dragon Bone
- Dragon Forged Steel
- Breyer’s Draconic Investigations
- Liber Draconis
- Dragon Gem
- The Collection for Tyranny of Dragons has been modified to remove items that can no longer be earned from the now deprecated Tyranny of Dragons Campaign with Neverwinter Update 10.60 Patch Notes.
- Location data for the above gear pieces have been updated to better reflect recent reward changes to rewards from queues, and items that are no longer obtainable in the Temple of Tiamat are no longer mentioned. Players who have previously earned these items will still retain them in their Collection.
- The structure of the Artifacts and Gear of Sharandar Collections page has now changed to better reflect recent reward changes. It will now only display the max rank that players can earn, rather than the entire artifact upgrade path like before.
- Dragonflight helmet does not appear on Dragonborn.
- Traveling Wizard gives conflicting information on the number of participants needed for the event. This will be fixed in an upcoming patch.
- Oxuno the Treacherous repeatedly purges buffs from players.
We have explained the complete information regarding Neverwinter Update 10.60 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the Neverwinter game. As soon we get any information about the Neverwinter game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: SBMM Warzone Official Website – Check Here
It was the complete guide on Neverwinter Update 10.60 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the update of the Neverwinter game. If you have any queries regarding the update of Neverwinter update, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Neverwinter Update 10.60 Patch Notes.
You can also read:Nickelodeon All Star Brawl Update 1.15 Patch Notes Today August 2022