The latest Overcooked All You Can Eat Update 1.09 is here and the fans of this game are excited about this new update. They all want to know about the new features and changes they will get in their game through this latest update. Due to this, we have decided to bring this guide to you.
In this article, you will learn everything about the new Overcooked All You Can Eat Update 1.09, its detailed patch notes, the steps you must follow to update your game to this new version, the downloading file size, as well as other information related to it. Let’s have a look at its patch notes without any delay.
You can also read: Tribes Of Midgard Update 3.00 Patch Notes, Download Size
The developer of Overcooked regularly brings new updates to make the gameplay better and more stable. This time, a new skin is also introduced through the Overcooked All You Can Eat Update 1.09. Some general fixes along with stability improvements are also there.
Downloading File Size
As of now, we do not know the exact file size of this new update. We will update it here soon. You can also check out while updating your game to this new version. If you do not know how to update your game, follow the guide given below.
How to Update Overcooked All You Can Eat?
The steps to update this game is simple. On PlayStation consoles, select Overcooked using the Options button. Then, click on Check for Updates. The latest update available for Overcooked will be checked and installed on your PlayStation console.
You can also read: Nightmare Reaper Keep Level 3 Weapons
On Xbox consoles, you have to go to My Apps and Games. Here, select Overcooked and then choose More Option. Click on Manage Game and Add-Ons. Then, choose Updates. The latest update available for this game will be checked and shown on your Xbox console.
On Nintendo Switch, update this game from the HOME menu. You can also update it from the Nintendo eShop.
On PC, you have to update this game through Steam or the store through which you have downloaded Overcooked.
Complete Overcooked All You Can Eat Update 1.09 Patch Notes
Now, it is time to go through the detailed changelog of this new Overcooked All You Can Eat Update 1.09. Read it thoroughly to know about the new skin and other fixes made.
- Have fun in the sun with an all-new mermaid chef skin!
- Fixed several graphical issues appearing during gameplay on certain levels.
- Fixed an issue where players searching for Arcade lobbies in Co-op or Versus would initially show an incorrect countdown timer.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to skip dialogue if the host changed during the cutscene.
- Fixed an issue when a player disconnects during an online session whilst entering a portal on 1-2 the left portal loses its function.
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed an issue where both chefs can get stuck in Cosmic Canteen Versus.
- Fixed an issue where players can be in an empty party with no timer when searching in an online Co-op public lobby.
- Fixed an issue where clients cannot see the host’s level scores if they were achieved outside of that session.
- Fixed an issue where the Chop/Throw input key is observed to stop working if it is used whilst dashing.
- Fixed an issue where a host would become softlocked upon network disconnection whilst hosting an Arcade Lobby.
These were the detailed Overcooked All You Can Eat Update 1.09.
You can also read: Roblox Codes for Clicker Simulator September 2022 – New Codes, How to Redeem