Tribes Of Midgard Update 3.00 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to explore the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the patch notes of the Tribes Of Midgard game.
Tribes Of Midgard Update 3.00 is available to download; you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the Tribes of Midgard game depends on the platform.
You can also read: Nightmare Reaper Keep Level 3 Weapons
Tribes Of Midgard Update 3.00 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Tribes of Midgard Update 3.00 that will be helpful to you in a different manner:
- Core Gameplay
- No longer locked behind Season Level 2.
- No Village = No Village to defend at night with Tribes Of Midgard Update 3.00 Patch Notes.
- Jötnar has its own Arenas that you can choose to travel to and defeat whenever you want.
- Days will last longer at 20 minutes each.
- Helthings will spawn sporadically throughout the environment at night but will not attack the Seed of Yggdrasil.
- Session-Based Blessing Tree and Level Progression
- An entirely new Blessing Tree has been created for the game mode that allows for more freedom to pick and choose among 90 Blessings as you see fit.
- No Shared Character XP.
- Increased the Max Character Level to 50 with Tribes Of Midgard Update 3.00 Patch Notes.
- Large Worlds, tailored to Survival Mode
- Players start on a large, central continent and will be able to explore the open seas as they progress through the Saga Quests.
- Added new ways to encourage exploration via Crafting at the Allforge
- Craft Beds: Beds can be claimed to serve as Respawn points.
- Craft Shrines: Shrines act as Fast Travel points, allowing you and your Tribe to build your own travel network throughout Midgard!
- Craft Bonfires: Bonfires will help keep you warm in cold climates so long as you deposit Branches to keep the fires alive. Very useful when landing on a cool Ash Beach in the dead of night with Tribes Of Midgard Update 3.00 Patch Notes.
- Mode selection improvements
- Survival is now showcased on the Main Play tab alongside Saga Mode.
- The new Survival 2.0 game mode now comes with the option to play in a Solo session, just like Saga Mode.
- Players can now form Groups via Invite to Join or Create a Survival 2.0.
General Crafting Updates
New Consumables Recipes: Meals
- As of Inferno Saga and the debut of Survival 2.0, we’ve added an additional crafting tree for recipes; Meals!
- Meals usually rely on natural ingredients and provide buffs and healing similar to Potions.
- Meal effects tend to be weaker in potency and immediacy compared to Potions but can be carried in higher quantities.
- Sap Juice: Small Heal.
- Grilled Meat: Moderate Heal.
- Fish Skewer: Small Heal.
- Marine Salad: Moderate Heal.
- Fish Platter: Large Heal.
- Coldproof Seafood I: Will grant you resistance to cold for 1 minute.
- Coldproof Seafood II: Will grant you resistance to cold for 2 minutes with Tribes Of Midgard Update 3.00 Patch Notes.
- Heatproof Seafood I: Will grant you resistance to heat for 1 minute.
- Heatproof Seafood II: Will grant you resistance to heat for 2 minutes.
You can also read: Roblox Codes for Clicker Simulator September 2022 – New Codes, How to Redeem
In-Game Armor Recipes as Cosmetics
- As of the Inferno Saga, we have added the following Armor sets as Cosmetic Bundles, available for Golden Horns through the new Shop offerings:
- Villager Bundle
- Nornir Bundle
- Seiðr Bundle
- Gullveig Bundle
- Hersir Bundle
- Útgarð Bundle
- Feral Bundle
- Raider Bundle
- Alvíss Bundle [New]
- Embers Bundle [New]
- Serpent Bundle
- Fornjót Bundle
- Baldr Bundle
- Fenrir Bundle
- Jörmungandr Bundle
- Surtr Bundle [New]
It was the complete guide on Tribes Of Midgard Update 3.00 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Tribes of Midgard game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Tribes of Midgard, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Tribes Of Midgard Update 3.00 Patch Notes.