The latest Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Update 1.39 is here and due to this, all the players in this game are excited about it. They all want to know about the changes made to the game through this new update. This new patch for the Title Update 15.1 has brought several fixes to the game that you need to know.
Due to this, we have decided to bring you the guide about the new Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Update 1.39, the steps that you will have to follow to update your game, improvements that you will get to see in your game, as well as other information related to it. Let’s explore its patch notes without any delay.
You can also read: Vinland Private Server Codes June 2022: How To Use
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is a popular and interesting online-only action role-playing game that a lot of gamers enjoy on various gaming platforms. This game is Massive and its publisher is Ubisoft. It is a sequel to the original Tom Clancy’s The Division which was released in 2016. This sequel is released in 2019 for Windows PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Stadia.
The developer of this game regularly brings new updates to make the gameplay better. In the series of these new patches, the latest Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Update 1.39 is rolled out. This new update is mainly focusing on fixing various issues in the game as well as deploying some minor changes.
Download File Size:
If we talk about the downloading file size of this new update, it is not known to us yet. We will update it here soon. You can also check out the exact file size while updating your game to this new version.
You can also read: Best Fortnite Deathrun Codes June 2022
How to Update The Division 2 Update 1.39
If you have enabled the automatic game updates for The Division 2, then this game will be updated to this new version automatically. Otherwise, manually update it.
Complete The Division 2 Update 1.39 Changelog
It is not time to know about the changes you will get in your game through the patch notes of The Division 2 Update 1.39.
GEAR & WEAPONS
- The “Bluescreen” and “Dread Edict” exotic weapons are now being displayed on the wall in the shooting range.
- Fixed an issue with the “Chill Out” mask missing Gila Guard branding.
- Fixed an issue with the “Dread Edict” Exotic SVD not stacking with the “Perfect Focus” armor talent.
- Players can no longer gain the “Disruptor Rounds” stacks by shooting wildlife and dead NPCs with the “Bluescreen” Exotic LMG.
- Fixed the pulse immunity: it is now protecting against headshots
- Fixed the issue with the named “Chill Out” mask not dropping from the Named Item Cache
You can also read: AC Valhalla Update 1.052 Patch Notes: New Features
- Fixed an issue with players getting stuck on 100% loading screen after exiting Countdown Mode.
- Fixed an issue with the enemy NPC spawning in reactor after encounter was completed.
- Fixed an issue with the Hunters being shown as Black Tusk on the “Inspect” frame of the death screen.
- Placeholder names are no longer present for some cosmetic premium rewards on the rewards track screen for languages other than English.
We are wrapping up this article with the expectation that you have got all information regarding the latest Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Update 1.39, its detailed patch notes, how to update your game to this new version, and much more. So, update your game to this new version using this guide. If you are facing any issues while updating it, then you can ask us in the comment section below. We will assist you in solving all your issues and doubts related to this game.
You can also read: Is it Worth Starting New World Now?