Avengers Update 1.06 Patch Notes has been released. All the gamer want to know about this recent update and the patch notes. The gamer can easily download this update and enjoy playing this game for a better experience.
We have brought this article to discuss the complete list of changes and fixes that have been made with this update. There are a lot of changes that have been made with Avengers Update 1.06 Patch Notes but the focus is on fixing glitches, bugs, as well as other minor issues.
You can also read: Xbox Series X vs Xbox Series S – Price, Design, Memory, Release
Avengers Update 1.06
The updated version is for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. In this update, the developer focuses on fixing the bugs in place of adding new features. As we know that there were a lot of bugs in this game. Some superheroes can be updated with further updates. Various bugs have been fixed in Avengers Update 1.06 Patch Notes. Crystal Dynamics has posted the latest patch notes.
It was a great problem that unlocked costumes used to be locked again and there was not any way to recover those outfits. With this update, the problem has bee solved. Apart from it, various bugs have also been fixed. It was also a great issue when the gamers would be dropped out of the universe while trying to play the Avengers Initiative. Large patch notes would be released in a few days that will address some more big issues of this game.
You can also read: DayZ PS4 Update 1.20 / 1.09 – Patch Notes
Avengers Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- The infrequent bug has been resolved where the players couldn’t progress with a campaign because of an infinite loading screen. The Avengers Update 1.06 Patch Notes doesn’t fix the problem for the players who have already spotted it. The bad save states could be fixed in V1.3.0.
- Most of the Addressed instances of a partially mounted Helicarrier that ended in characters dropping out of the universe endlessly while attempting to enter the Avengers Initiative. There were only a few instances where this incident could happen. But with the patch, we came to know that the loading back into the main menu as well as returning to Avengers Initiative would be resolved. The team is still working to fix this bug completely.
- The Campaign Mission reward outfit would not vanish from the Cosmetics Inventory UI. This described as outfits that had already been obtained by progress in the campaign like Stark Tech outfits returning to its locked state. This has been prevented with V1.2.5 but the outfits would not be returned to the gamers who have already encountered it. The bad save states would be resolved with V1.3.0.
- The marketplace, as well as the challenge card costumes, would be modified and it will not be re-locked in Cosmetics Inventory UI. It described as the outfits which were unlocked by online play like faction vendors, Hero Challenge Card rewards, as well as pattern drops – returned to the locked state.
- Community Challenge UI has been updated that shows the current community progress.
- Backup Save UI has been improved in Avengers Update 1.06 Patch Notes.
- Load time optimizations.
- Only for Xbox: The achievements will now unlock as well as increment well. The teams are also researching whether all Accomplishments would be summarily provided. The current theory is on story-based not on challenge-based.
You can also read: Can You Play Fall Guys on Mac?
Conclusion: Avengers Update 1.06 Patch Notes
Now we would like to conclude the article with the hope that you have got the entire information regarding this update. All the gamers were eagerly waiting to know this update, now they have got the detailed information about it. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can ask us in the comment section without any hesitation. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: Street of Rage 4 Update to Celebrate 1.5 Million Downloads