Minecraft 1.16.2 Pre Release (second pre-release) is officially here and all the Minecrafters are excited to know the changes made in this latest update. Since it is a new update, we will cover every information related to this latest update in this article.
This Minecraft 1.16.2 Pre Release 2 is published yesterday. Since it is a pre-release, it may corrupt your world as it is not stable. So, backup your world before installing any pre-release update in the game. Now, let’s explore all details of this latest pre-release.
All details of Minecraft 1.16.2 Pre Release
Minecraft 1.16.2 Pre Release is now available for the Java edition of this game. You can easily download this latest Pre Release in your game. You will have to open the Minecraft Launcher. After that, you will have to just enable the snapshots option, it is available in the Installation tab of the game.
Some changes are made in this Pre Release. Apart from some changes, a lot of bugs are fixed in this update. We will cover them all.
All changes made in this latest update
Here is the complete list of changes made in this latest Pre Release of this game.
- Now, there is no need for shears when you will mine Crimson as well as Warped Roots.
- Now, Execute Command will respect the dimension scaling. You can execute a command in ‘execute in’.
These were all the changes made in the Java edition of the game through this latest Minecraft 1.16.2 Pre Release 2. It is time to cover all the bugs that are fixed in the game through this update.
Bugs Fixes in the game
Here is the list of all bugs that are fixed in the game. This list is going to be very long as a lot of bugs are fixed by the developer of this game.
- Pistons at Y=1 was not pushing downward. Pistons at Y=254 was not pushing upward.
- Endermen were able to pick up as well as place snowless snowy grass blocks in the game.
- Customs as well as modified biomes were not working in the Overworld.
- Pufferfish was giving Nausea II. It should give a maximum of Nausea 1.
- It was not possible to empty the Item frames when the gamerule doEntityDrops was set to false.
- If you had disabled the gamerule sendCommandFeedback, then /msg or /tell didn’t display the message to the sender.
- Dyes were in the reverse order in the creative inventory of the game.
- Strongholds were not generating in both floating_islands as well as caves preset.
- The distance that was within the predicate was not working.
- Demo mode was resetting the position as well as inventory after its launch.
- Lava damage was completely working differently than its previous version.
- Paintings in the same block space were popping off when the chunk was loaded.
- Block Event Lag was excessive in version 1.16 of the game.
- Charged Creeper was not dropping the skull always if the zombie variants were nearby in the game.
- During bartering, the hat layer of the helmet was detaching from the head of the Piglin.
- The statistics of mob killing was shown in the reverse order like N killed you <mob> times.
- F1 was hiding the nausea green tint in the game.
Conclusion: Minecraft 1.16.2 Pre Release
In conclusion, we hope that you have got all information related to Minecraft 1.16.2 Pre Release. You should try the latest update to experience all changes made in the game. But, do not forget to backup your game as it is a pre-release. If you have any questions related to this pre-release, ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you.
You can also read these articles: