Minecraft which is developed by Mojang is a huge world with lots of unique features. There is a lot to learn in Mojang’s blocky universe. Minecraft Blast Furnace is one such feature that is an important part of the inventory. It is almost similar to a regular furnace but with some added features.
Minecraft Blast Furnace –
A Minecraft Blast Furnace is a block that is used for smelting ores and metal armor and tools. It can also serve as an armorer’s job site block in the game. The Minecraft Blast Furnace is found in the Village in the Armorer’s house. If the villagers using has a blast furnace but no armorer, then any unemployed Minecraft mob or villager can change their profession to armorer.
It functions just like the normal furnace but can smelt the ores at twice the speed. The fuel required is also double as compared to the normal furnace. The piston cannot push the blast furnace. They can be mined easily by using any pickaxe. It drops nothing if mining is done without a pickaxe.
Check Also: Minecraft Smoker Recipe & Use – Full Guide
Minecraft Blast Furnace Crafting Recipe
The crafting of Minecraft Blast Furnace is very easy if all the ingredients are available. The player needs to craft a normal furnace before creating a blast furnace. Once the normal furnace is created, it is time to start making the Minecraft Blast Furnace.
Ingredients to create Blast Furnace
- 5 Iron Ingot: Ingots can be made by smelting down Iron Ore blocks or by combining nine Iron Nuggets.
- 1 Normal Furnace: Blast furnace can be made by using eight pieces of Cobblestone in the crafting grid.
- 3 Smooth Stones: When the Cobblestone is cooked twice, it turns into Smooth Stone.
- Open the 3*3 crafting grid on the crafting table.
- All the ingredients should be placed in the proper order on the crafting grid.
- 3 ingots should be placed in the first row.
- In the second row, 2 iron ingots should be placed in the first and third box and the furnace should be placed in the center box.
- All three smooth stones should be placed in the third row.
- When all the crafting area is filled with the correct pattern, the blast furnace is created and appears in the box to the right.
- The newly created blast furnace should be moved to the inventory.
Check Also: Minecraft RTX Beta: How to Download free and Play
How to Use Minecraft Blast Furnace
Minecraft Blast Furnace is used to smelt ore blocks, armor, tools, gold, or chainmail. The usage is almost the same as the regular furnace. There are few simple steps to be followed to use the blast furnace.
- Place the Blast Furnace
The blast furnace should be placed in the hot bar. The pointer should be positioned on the block where the blast furnace has to be placed. The block is highlighted on the game window. The game control is different for different version:
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), Windows 10 Edition, and Education Edition, the player should right-click on the block.
- For Xbox One, the LT button on the Xbox controller should be pressed.
- For Pocket Edition, the player should tap on the block.
- For PS4, the L2 button on the PS controller should be pressed.
- For Nintendo Switch, the player should press the ZL button on the controller.
- Adding fuel
The fuel should be added to the bottom box of the blast furnace. Coal can be used as a source of fuel.
- Adding items
The items that have to be smelted should be placed on the top box of the blast furnace. The flames are seen when the smelting process is going on. Once, the item is smelted in the blast furnace, it appears in the box that is on the right side.
- Moving the item to the inventory
Once the smelting process is completed, the item should be moved tot he inventory.
All the issues related to the Blast Furnace are maintained on the bug tracker.
The process to make and use the Minecraft Blast Furnace is very easy. The player can use the Blast Furnace to move ahead with the challenges of the game and enjoy the world of Minecraft to the fullest.
Important Links >>>
Minecraft Nether Update Free Download – Java and Bedrock Beta
Minecraft 1.17 Release Date – When Next Update is Coming Out?