Want to get all Animal Crossing Bug Off Items & Prizes of the last summer Bug Off tournament for the Northern Hemisphere of Animal Crossing? Then you are in the right place. It is your last time in the summer to collect these things through the tournament.
Here, you will know the complete information related to Animal Crossing Bug Off Items and Prizes. Try to get them all in the game. Let’s explore them all without any delay.
Animal Crossing Bug Off Items & Rewards
For entering in the Bug Off tournament, you will have to spend 500 Bells a pop for each entry. But, your first entry will remain free. After that, you will have to spend the given amount to enter in the tournament.
Here, we have mentioned all Animal Crossing Bug Off Items & Rewards that you can get in the game easily by catching bugs in the Northern Hemisphere of the game during this tournament.
- Termite mound
- Toy cockroach
- Spider web
- Toy centipede
- Butterflies wall
- Ladybug rug
- Spider doorplate
- Artisanal bug cage
- Bug wand
- Bug Aloha Shirt
- Bug cage (green)
- Butterfly backpack (pink)
- Ladybug umbrella
- Bronze Bug Trophy (after earning a total of 100 points)
- Silver Bug Trophy (after earning a total of 200 points)
- Gold Bug Trophy (after earning a total of 300 points)
These were all Animal Crossing Bug Off Items and Rewards that you can get the game by catching bugs. We have also discussed the point system for catching bugs. You will earn points on catching bugs according to the given point table.
Point System for catching Bugs
The pointing system will work according to the given table. So, try to catch Bugs according to the point system to get maximum points in the game.
- You will earn 1 point on catching 1 bug in the game.
- 2 points will be rewarded to you on catching 2 bugs.
- A total of 5 points will be given to you on catching 3 bugs.
- For 4 bugs caught, you will earn 6 points in the game.
- You will get 7 points on catching 5 bugs in this tournament.
- For catching 6 bugs in the Bug Off tournament, you will receive a total of 8 points.
- If you will catch a total of 7 bugs, then you will be rewarded 9 points.
- You will be rewarded 10 points on catching a total of 8 bugs.
- For receiving 11 points, you will have to catch 9 bugs in this tournament of the game.
- On catching 10 bugs, you will be rewarded 12 points in the game.
These were the pointing system of the Bug Off tournament in the Northern Hemisphere of this amazing game. If you want to get maximum points by catching more bugs, you will have to catch the bugs in the game carefully and by avoiding mistakes. We have shared some tips to earn maximum points in the game.
Tips to earn more points
For catching more bugs in the game, avoid running. If you will run, then bugs will fly away from you. Also, try to look for bugs at every possible location in the game. Also, search for them at unusual spots in the game. You will find them at many locations in the game including unusual spots of Animal Crossing.
Conclusion: Animal Crossing Bug Off Items
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete information related to Animal Crossing Bug Off Items and Prizes of this tournament. Now, you can easily get all these prizes as well as items in the game. If you have any questions or queries related to this amazing game, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you with solving all your questions and queries.
You can also read these articles: