All gamers are now excited about the FIFA 21 Update 1.05 Patch Notes as this latest update is released a few hours ago for all gaming platforms. This latest update has brought a lot of changes and fixes to the game.
Here, you will get the complete FIFA 21 Update 1.05 Patch Notes, downloading the size of this latest update for various platforms, and other details. Let’s explore these details that include the complete patch notes without any delay.
FIFA 21 Update 1.05 Patch Notes
FIFA 21 is one of the most popular games at the current time for Football game lovers. The latest patch notes of this latest update are released today. After its release, all the players of this game want to know the changes made in the game. We have provided the complete FIFA 21 Update 1.05 patch notes of this latest update below for you. You can read it to know all the changes made in the game.
In order to download this latest update on PS4, you will have to spend about 2.55 GB of data. The downloading size of this latest update will vary according to your gaming platform. Here are all the issues that are fixed in the games.
You can also read: Minecraft Dungeons Update 126.96.36.199
- When viewing replays during a match played with Artificial Turf enabled, some kits were incorrectly displaying.
- There was inconsistent capitalization of some player names.
- When selecting a Kick-Off VOLTA FOOTBALL 5 vs 5 matches, the Miami and New York stadiums were incorrectly available.
You can also read: Path of Exile Update 1.65
FIFA Ultimate Team
- Added the ability to see all owned Position Modifiers when applying a Position Modifier consumable on a selected Player Item.
- Added a shortcut to Transfer Targets on the Squad Transfer Market screen.
- Added a UI indicator to note which Kit is already selected in Stadium customization Match Kit.
You can also read: How to Unlock Mona Story Quest?
- After using Buy Now on an Item on the Transfer Market, and selecting the option to Assign the Item, the player was incorrectly sent to a limited version of the Transfer Market page that the Item was won on.
- When attempting to scroll back to the first option on the Play menu, after scrolling to the last one, the first pair of options would get stuck off-screen.
- When swapping Player Items on the Squad Transfer Market screen after adjusting a bid on the radial menu, the option to make a Bid lost functionality.
- After scoring a goal, the FUT Player Item that displays on the pitch was sometimes missing letters and/or numbers.
- When a Player Item was selected on the Squad screen, and the player tabbed over to the Club screen, using the Preview Selection resulted in the originally selected Player Item being deselected.
- After completing a Squad Building Challenge with an Item reward in FUT, the player was not taken directly to the New Items screen.
- The on-screen elements that displayed following the completion of a Squad Building Challenge did not run at the correct speed.
- In Co-Op Squad Battles, the Captain would see the second player’s Club Badge in the Pause menu instead of the opposing team’s.
- Objectives screens were displaying at a slower than expected speed.
- The Club Badge was displayed as a grey placeholder image on the Single Player Draft pre-match screen.
This was the FIFA 21 Update 1.05 Patch Notes. For detailed patch notes, you can visit the official site of this game.
You can also read: Ghost of Tsushima Update 1.13
Conclusion: FIFA 21 Update 1.05 Patch Notes
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete information related to FIFA 21 Update 1.05 Patch Notes, downloading size, and other information. If you have any queries or questions related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your queries and doubts.
You can also read: Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.39