The latest Fallout 76 Update 1.47 is released a few hours ago and the most awaited Steel Dawn DLC is also released to the game one week ago. The release of this DLC before its scheduled time has surprised all the players in this game.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest Fallout 76 Update 1.47, all details related to this latest Steel Dawn DLC, update size, and much more. Let’s explore all these details without any delay.
Fallout 76 Update 1.47 Released – Steel Dawn DLC
Fallout 76 Update 1.47 is released on November 24, 2020, during the night. Steel Dawn DLC was expected to release own week later, but the developer of this game surprisingly released this Steel Dawn DLC now. We have brought the complete patch notes of this latest along with the downloading size of this latest update for you.
You will have to spend about 15.2 GB of data to download this update on PS4 and 16 GB on Xbox One. The file size of this latest update will vary according to your gaming platforms. So, check it our your console for exact update size.
You can also read: PS5 or Xbox Series X
Fallout 76 Update 1.47 Patch Notes
Here are the highlight of this latest update that is released on Noveember 24, 2020. Read it completely to know about it.
- Ad Victoriam!: The Brotherhood of Steel is back! Explore the first chapter of their story, meet new characters, visit new and updated locations, and unlock rewards as you experience the all-new Steel Dawn questline.
- Head Underground: Flex those creative muscles by building out your very own instanced interiors with our first three C.A.M.P. Shelters.
- Gear Up: Complete Steel Dawn quests and take on Daily Ops to earn new weapons and armor that are straight from the Brotherhood arsenal.
- Don’t Just Survive, Thrive!: We’ve removed all negative effects from Hunger and Thirst. Instead, you’ll receive buffs that increase based on how well fed and hydrated you are.
- Save Those Atoms: (Coming December 1) Already have some of the items in an Atomic Shop bundle? No problem! Bundle prices now lower automatically if you already own any items they contain.
You can also read: Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26
New Steel Dawn DLC Questline
- Complete New Quests: Meet the new Brotherhood arrivals and begin your journey through the Steel Dawn questline by heading to Fort Atlas (formerly ATLAS Observatory) in the Savage Divide region of Appalachia.
- Your level 20+ characters can begin the Steel Dawn quests immediately, even if you haven’t completed any prior Fallout 76 quest content.
- When you log in with an eligible character, a quest called “Welcome to the Neighborhood” will prompt you to visit Fort Atlas.
- Please note: You can now Fast Travel to Fort Atlas for free. However, if you had already discovered ATLAS Observatory before to today’s update, its icon will no longer be visible on your Map. You will need to revisit the area to discover Fort Atlas, which will cause its Map marker to appear.
- Meet New Faces: Get acquainted with new characters, like Paladin Rahmani, Knight Shin, Scribe Valdez, and many others who have arrived in Appalachia with the Steel Dawn Update.
- Explore New locations: We’ve added several new locations and updated a number of existing ones that you’ll delve into during your journey with the Brotherhood.
- Gear Up with New Rewards: Progress through the Steel Dawn questline and complete Daily Ops to earn a host of cosmetic, C.A.M.P., and item rewards.
You can also read: Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.42
This was the patch notes of the latest Fallout 76 Update 1.47. For detailed information about this latest DLC, you can visit the reddit post from the developer of this game.
Conclusion: Fallout 76 Update 1.47
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details related to the latest Fallout 76 Update 1.47, the newly released Steel Dawn DLC, and much more. If you have any questions or queries related to this latest update and DLC, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Fallout 76 Update 1.42